Old 02-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 60
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

I threw a biofusion full power into a 30 mph headwind and the thing held such a nice line. It was just twitching and convulsing, caught in the beautiful limbo right between fade and turn, eventually landing almost 600 feet away for an easy layup to finish out our hot round in a brutal doubles turney last weekend.

Before anyone doubts my Internet arm this was down a huge hill, #9 at buffumville in mass off of the dam, but still, it was an outstanding shot and made me fall in love with this disc.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

Downhill or not I wish I could toss mine that far. They give me as much distance as a Destroyer and Nuke but more consistently and it's always better to have the extra glide you ONLY get right now from a Lat64 molded disc.

Not a fan of the Halo I threw, it was flat, too small in profile, and was sometimes like a Katana sometimes like a Nuke OS for me. Never the same disc twice. Haven't tried a Villain but I got a Giant in trade that does anything I'd ever need in a fast OS driver so I don't really have a need. I really only have to choose between the BioFuzion Trespass or TP Sword based on wind direction and speed. I'm hoping DD does a flippy out of the box speed 12 or 11 driver ASAP. Roller for pros and a tailwind hyzer flip type disc for people like me.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:30 PM
* Innova: Choice of Champions *

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 22
Niced 41 Times in 15 Posts

I've got an Opto Halo that I hate, same inconsistency. Won't flip up one throw, turns and burns the next. But I recently got a GL Halo and it's what I was originally hoping for it to be.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:02 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 15
Niced 40 Times in 32 Posts

Well I tested the Trespass today against the D1 and D4. Prodigy made some nice plastic, but the Trespass was not only longer, but more controlled as well. Plus the Trespass feels better in the hand than a speed 13 driver. Trespass/Villain combo for the win!
Old 02-24-2013, 09:35 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.4
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

the numbers, to me, suggest that this is like a longer faster starfire, any one agree, because i want this disc to be just like that
Old 02-25-2013, 08:11 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 51
Niced 19 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menacewarf View Post
I threw a biofusion full power into a 30 mph headwind and the thing held such a nice line. It was just twitching and convulsing, caught in the beautiful limbo right between fade and turn, eventually landing almost 600 feet away for an easy layup to finish out our hot round in a brutal doubles turney last weekend.

Before anyone doubts my Internet arm this was down a huge hill, #9 at buffumville in mass off of the dam, but still, it was an outstanding shot and made me fall in love with this disc.
it was a thing of beauty. the thing just just kept pumping up and down as the wind surged on it, trying to make it flip. 30 or 40 ft of evelvation can help any shot add some distance.... but as i recall the flight, it flew pretty level with the plane of the tee pad and as it stared fading, it didnt really seem to glide fade, but more drop its wing and fall out of the sky.
nice crush, next time we should wait for the other group to finish the hole though
Old 02-25-2013, 08:19 AM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

Lol yah good point.

What do you think the right to left carry was after it started fading 300 feet? More? Throwing in the wind can be tortuous but it's so damn entertaining sometimes just watching the wind pound plastic.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

Also the funny thing is I knew nothing about the disc when I bought it. all I knew was that feldberg had posted on Facebook the day before "anyone have any bio fusion trespass I can buy or trade for".

I knew Felberg has good taste in plastic, so boom, picked out the brightest one and am pleased.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:44 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 51
Niced 19 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menacewarf View Post
Lol yah good point.

What do you think the right to left carry was after it started fading 300 feet? More? Throwing in the wind can be tortuous but it's so damn entertaining sometimes just watching the wind pound plastic.
id say you were 200 ft from shore when it was said and done, and you were flying straight along the shore most of the flight. i think we were both shocked it didnt get more left movement with the wind pushing lss left, especially so because the belly was exposed

Old 02-25-2013, 10:52 AM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

True, we saw discs going in the spill way from that shot.