Old 08-03-2018, 07:04 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 56
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 241 Times in 158 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjhayes7 View Post
Need to try one myself. Can always use an over water max distance disc.
Exactly how I use it - got a hole over water that needs to not turn over and needs some fade. It got wet a couple times before it beat in a bit, but is just automatic now.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2018, 09:28 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 1.9
Courses Played: 26
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 391 Times in 237 Posts

Bump for updates on Lucid-X. Those of you that snagged one: what do you use it, what flight do you get out of it, and how are you liking it?

I'm tinkering with the idea of grabbing one for windy days. Right now I bag a Lucid and Bio Trespass, but I swap out the Lucid for an Enforcer on really windy days. I'm curious if the Lucid-X Trespass would have similar stability to a Bio Enforcer. My only Lucid-X experience is with the Felon and that bad boy stables up SIGNIFCANTLY more than its Lucid and Fuzion counterparts. Same situation with the Trespass?
Old 11-02-2018, 03:41 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 51
Niced 269 Times in 170 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphilso1 View Post
Bump for updates on Lucid-X. Those of you that snagged one: what do you use it, what flight do you get out of it, and how are you liking it?

I'm tinkering with the idea of grabbing one for windy days. Right now I bag a Lucid and Bio Trespass, but I swap out the Lucid for an Enforcer on really windy days. I'm curious if the Lucid-X Trespass would have similar stability to a Bio Enforcer. My only Lucid-X experience is with the Felon and that bad boy stables up SIGNIFCANTLY more than its Lucid and Fuzion counterparts. Same situation with the Trespass?
I'd say the LX trespass is similar to a worn in bio enforcer.

It flies like a fresh lucid trespass with turn and fade numbers maybe shifted a little more overstable. Say from 12/5/-1/-2.5 to 12/5/-0.5/3. It will serve as a good headwind driver, but may still turn a little in a headwind. I max out around 400, 375 is more of my wheelhouse.

My set up when I go Enforcer/Trespass, (OS to US):
Bio Enforcer
LX Trespass
Fresh Lucid or Fuzion Trespass
Worn Lucid or Fuzion Trespass

Niced: (2)
Old 11-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdaire27 View Post
I'd say the LX trespass is similar to a worn in bio enforcer.

It flies like a fresh lucid trespass with turn and fade numbers maybe shifted a little more overstable. Say from 12/5/-1/-2.5 to 12/5/-0.5/3. It will serve as a good headwind driver, but may still turn a little in a headwind. I max out around 400, 375 is more of my wheelhouse.

My set up when I go Enforcer/Trespass, (OS to US):
Bio Enforcer
LX Trespass
Fresh Lucid or Fuzion Trespass
Worn Lucid or Fuzion Trespass
That sounds perfect.
My distances are about 30 ft short of yours, so it may fly a tad more OS for me but I'd think my results should at least be in the same ballpark.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:46 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 656 Times in 517 Posts
Default fuzion burst

Tossed a Fuzion burst Trespass the other day. Really digging that plastic. I also threw the Explorer in that plastic. Very shiny, smooth, and just the slightest bit gummy.

The Trespass was a glidey bomber. It had some high speed turn and wasn't hard to get up to speed. Big S curve flights with a subtle late fade. Quite a bit more understable and glidier than most star Destroyers I've seen. In fact, I had a star Destroyer in the field with this Trespass and the Trespass was blowing it away on distance. Much easier to get high speed turn out of a Trespass than a star Destroyer.

Honestly, it was one of the longer, glidier Trespasses I've thrown. Great disc. I was floating it past 400' without a ton of effort. Beautiful flier. Not a headwind disc at all though.

12, 5, -2, 2.
Old 02-14-2019, 12:44 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 51
Niced 269 Times in 170 Posts

I really enjoy the trespass, and appreciate the addition of Lucid-X plastic to add a little more fresh stability. I do feel the normal plastics beat in to flippy after a season.

I am very intrigued by this news of the Raider, though. The trilogy chart has it b/w the trespass and enforcer, which sounds perfect. Albeit, I am all about hand feel, so if this Raider has the same shape (say 2.2cm wing width, 1.1 cm depth, maybe a very slight plus feel to it), I'd be very pleased.
Old 02-14-2019, 02:53 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdaire27 View Post
I really enjoy the trespass, and appreciate the addition of Lucid-X plastic to add a little more fresh stability. I do feel the normal plastics beat in to flippy after a season.

I am very intrigued by this news of the Raider, though. The trilogy chart has it b/w the trespass and enforcer, which sounds perfect. Albeit, I am all about hand feel, so if this Raider has the same shape (say 2.2cm wing width, 1.1 cm depth, maybe a very slight plus feel to it), I'd be very pleased.
I'm intrigued by the Raider as well. It will be a very popular mold if it flies/feels like a Lucid-X Trespass but at a non-premium price. I thought the Recoil might be that disc, but it feels kind of weird in the hand to me.

Niced: (1)
Old 02-16-2019, 08:13 PM
* Ace Member *

OK, I'm starting to notice a trend with the Trespass lately, and it isn't a good one.

They're getting flippier. I've thrown a fuzion and a Lucid Trespass lately, and both of them are really, really flippy. Somewhere in the realm of -4 high speed turn.

On the course I find that I'm unable to do much of anything with them. Even hyzerflipped they'll roll over pretty hard right and into the ground.

Suffice to say, the Trespass' flight numbers need to be updated. -0.5 on high speed turn is laughably inaccurate. I want to like this mold. I see the potential in it. However, I find the Trespass increasingly unthrowable, especially in any sort of wind situations. The disc is wildly flippy and inconsistent. As a disc that was originally marketed to compete with the Destroyer, this thing isn't even close. Lately I've been reminded of the Freedom or a well beat Sheriff every time I throw a Trespass.
Old 02-16-2019, 09:24 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twmccoy View Post
OK, I'm starting to notice a trend with the Trespass lately, and it isn't a good one.

They're getting flippier. I've thrown a fuzion and a Lucid Trespass lately, and both of them are really, really flippy. Somewhere in the realm of -4 high speed turn.

On the course I find that I'm unable to do much of anything with them. Even hyzerflipped they'll roll over pretty hard right and into the ground.

Suffice to say, the Trespass' flight numbers need to be updated. -0.5 on high speed turn is laughably inaccurate. I want to like this mold. I see the potential in it. However, I find the Trespass increasingly unthrowable, especially in any sort of wind situations. The disc is wildly flippy and inconsistent. As a disc that was originally marketed to compete with the Destroyer, this thing isn't even close. Lately I've been reminded of the Freedom or a well beat Sheriff every time I throw a Trespass.
Yikes, that's not good. The only new Trespass I've thrown lately is a Lucid-X and it is really nice and stable. All my other Trespasses were purchased quite a while ago. I wonder if the last couple runs have come out bad? I still like mine, especially in the winter when I can't get my Baiistas and Ballista Pros up to speed due to icy teepads.

Old 02-16-2019, 10:51 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphilso1 View Post
Yikes, that's not good. The only new Trespass I've thrown lately is a Lucid-X and it is really nice and stable. All my other Trespasses were purchased quite a while ago. I wonder if the last couple runs have come out bad? I still like mine, especially in the winter when I can't get my Baiistas and Ballista Pros up to speed due to icy teepads.
Yeah, I don't know if its certain runs that are flippy, or if I've just had bad luck with the last two I've thrown. These Trespasses are annoyingly flippy. I don't feel like I can give them any arm, even on a hyzerflip.

I HAVE thrown some very good Trespasses over the years, but I'm starting to figure out that this is a very inconsistent mold. Much like the Sheriff.