Old 01-16-2017, 08:16 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 17.1
Courses Played: 49
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 477 Times in 318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upper Park Designs View Post
We've made some tweaks since the first sample pictures I posted.

Were now looking at a mixed bag (putters, mids, drivers) of 18 discs. Front zippered storage. Mini disc/scorecard pocket up top. Two huge bottle pockets. Abrasion resistant, waterproof bottom. $55.

Please note this is still a sample bag, not the final version.
http://imgur.com/hxlDGfR
This looks like like an incredible deal for $55! Especially if it gets some of those sexy UPD colors.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2017, 05:14 AM
Bogey Member

Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Wow, the shift can really fit some discs in it. I got 18 + 5 stored in the bottom without much hassle. The black with red is really sweet looking. Feels lightweight to carry too. Now I just need to get out on the course and play a couple of rounds with it.
Old 01-29-2017, 02:45 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 12.1
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 4 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reniger View Post
This looks like like an incredible deal for $55! Especially if it gets some of those sexy UPD colors.
When is it going to be available for purchase?
Old 02-04-2017, 12:00 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 54
Niced 476 Times in 164 Posts

Haven't upgraded to a backpack style bag yet and thinking about getting a Rebel. How comfortable is it just using one shoulder strap? I'm thinking that's how I'd prefer to carry it between shots, and probably for the majority of my rounds. Seems like a pain to put both straps on every time.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:23 AM

Niced 12 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baked View Post
Haven't upgraded to a backpack style bag yet and thinking about getting a Rebel. How comfortable is it just using one shoulder strap? I'm thinking that's how I'd prefer to carry it between shots, and probably for the majority of my rounds. Seems like a pain to put both straps on every time.
It's comfortable. One strap or two the Rebel is comfortable and light. It also has a nice sturdy handle to carry short distances. You won't regret getting one if you do . But it's really not a pain to put both straps on haha
Old 02-04-2017, 08:16 AM
Eagle Member

Cool, thanks.

$200 seems like a lot but that thing looks so nice. I'm not even going to try to talk myself out of it. I spent that money as soon as I laid eyes on it.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:18 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11
Courses Played: 19
Niced 1,316 Times in 569 Posts

I might use both straps 10% of the time during a round.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Eagle Member

Ordered the Rebel, black with red zippers. Can't wait.

Threw in the Draw bag for $10, because what the hell. Awesome deal.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Eagle Member

Received my Rebel promptly via UPS and played my first round with it this morning. Yeah, no-brainer upgrading from the Innova Deluxe to this. Fully loaded with 25 discs, it feels lighter than my old bag with 15, whether I used both straps or just one. And it contours perfectly against my spine, feels custom made. And has been said over and over, materials, stitching, zippers etc. are all top quality. The drink pockets are heavily insulated and fit a 32oz. Nalgene perfectly. I usually only carry one because of the weight, but I've run out of water plenty of times on 95 degree days. With this bag I wouldn't hesitate to carry a second bottle.

Only major complaint -- I find the three vertical pockets difficult to use. I putt with Rhynos and can only keep one in the top pocket. I'd like to keep a couple more putters in there, but they get caught on each other and I'd have to use both hands to take out my putter on every hole. And, sure enough my putter fell out of the pocket which I didn't realize until I got to the next basket. You've got to pay attention and give your discs a good shove to the bottom of the pocket. In the bottom pocket I only keep two discs because with three it gets harder to access the discs in the bottom section. Even with two, it's pretty tight. Again, maybe there's a learning curve or the bag needs to get broken in with more use. One minor complaint -- give me a D-ring on each side of the top handle instead of the single ring on the right. I'd prefer to hang my towel on the left side since I carry the bag primarily on my right shoulder and the towel gets in the way.

Overall really happy with this purchase, I can't imagine ever needing more functionality in a bag and it's such good quality I'll probably use it until I'm too old to play. Or maybe at that point I'll strap it to a cart.

Old 02-14-2017, 01:07 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 92
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

when is black with blue stitching coming out?