#1431  
Old 11-25-2019, 01:11 AM
GripEnemy's Avatar
GripEnemy GripEnemy is offline
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Years Playing: 17.8
Courses Played: 41
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,983
Niced 725 Times in 414 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
hit pipe from 250 out with my prized z wasp

heatin up
HE'S ON FIRE.








Sorry nothing to see here. Just love me some NBA Jam.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #1432  
Old 12-21-2019, 08:14 PM
elmexdela elmexdela is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 219
Posts: 8,355
Niced 2,098 Times in 1,192 Posts
Default

lost my beloved red z wasp

threw it on a hole i aced on in the summer heavy woods dogleg left

took a kick off a tree and went into the abyss

kicked the snow used a uv light used a rake all for an embarrassing amount of time about 3 hours

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #1433  
Old 12-21-2019, 08:26 PM
brutalbrutus's Avatar
brutalbrutus brutalbrutus is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: the nati
Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 10,198
Niced 4,446 Times in 2,346 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
lost my beloved red z wasp

threw it on a hole i aced on in the summer heavy woods dogleg left

took a kick off a tree and went into the abyss

kicked the snow used a uv light used a rake all for an embarrassing amount of time about 3 hours
Doesn't feel right to nice that...

Just be the first guy out there after the meltoff, you might lucky and nobody else had found it.











This would have been a good time for MVP to have already come out with their new mids, eh?..

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #1434  
Old 12-21-2019, 08:30 PM
rusch_bag's Avatar
rusch_bag rusch_bag is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Years Playing: 13.6
Courses Played: 68
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 977
Niced 243 Times in 116 Posts
Default

Delete this I can't read.

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #1435  
Old 12-21-2019, 08:58 PM
elmexdela elmexdela is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 219
Posts: 8,355
Niced 2,098 Times in 1,192 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalbrutus View Post
Doesn't feel right to nice that...

Just be the first guy out there after the meltoff, you might lucky and nobody else had found it.











This would have been a good time for MVP to have already come out with their new mids, eh?..
my hopes are the winter dg are moar hardcore and moar willing to call back if a number is on it and 8 ace ink vs the summertime chuckers

or else that i find it when it does meltoff

its disheartening

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #1436  
Old 12-21-2019, 09:21 PM
GripEnemy's Avatar
GripEnemy GripEnemy is offline
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Years Playing: 17.8
Courses Played: 41
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,983
Niced 725 Times in 414 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
my hopes are the winter dg are moar hardcore and moar willing to call back if a number is on it and 8 ace ink vs the summertime chuckers

or else that i find it when it does meltoff

its disheartening
If I ever find an 8x ace Wasp I'm keeping it JUST BECAUSE IT'S YOURS.





Good luck on the hopeful return!

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #1437  
Old 12-21-2019, 09:48 PM
Streets's Avatar
Streets Streets is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 9,339
Niced 4,442 Times in 1,861 Posts
Default

For elmex's red Wasp...RIP.


Reply With Quote
  #1438  
Old 12-21-2019, 10:33 PM
jdm0514's Avatar
jdm0514 jdm0514 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Courses Played: 5
Posts: 361
Niced 193 Times in 91 Posts
Default

Guys I'm in love with the wasp. I've never thrown one til today. I got one in my misprint box from black Friday. Finally had a chance to throw it today. All the holes I threw it on I birdie and buzzed the tower on one basket coming inches away from a ace. This thing just rips out of my hand like no disc before. Definitely kicking the buzzz os out of the bag for my z wasp.

Reply With Quote
  #1439  
Old 12-21-2019, 10:41 PM
brutalbrutus's Avatar
brutalbrutus brutalbrutus is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: the nati
Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 10,198
Niced 4,446 Times in 2,346 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm0514 View Post
Guys I'm in love with the wasp. I've never thrown one til today. I got one in my misprint box from black Friday. Finally had a chance to throw it today. All the holes I threw it on I birdie and buzzed the tower on one basket coming inches away from a ace. This thing just rips out of my hand like no disc before. Definitely kicking the buzzz os out of the bag for my z wasp.
I've said it before, you can get a wasp that flies like a buzz but not the other way around...




...and they get better the more you use them. Once you get one broken in enough to start a cycle, you really don't need other mids. The only problem is, replacing a flippy one if you lose it since they don't come in a normal priced base type plastic you can use to fill the time until a premium is broken in. Jawbreaker's are good for that but $20+ is a bit steep for a quick break in base/pro type plastic. So, keep an eye out for used ones if you have a disc shop near you.


Also, its one of, if not THE best short range FH roller discs.

Last edited by brutalbrutus; 12-21-2019 at 10:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

  #1440  
Old 12-21-2019, 11:30 PM
elmexdela elmexdela is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 219
Posts: 8,355
Niced 2,098 Times in 1,192 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm0514 View Post
Guys I'm in love with the wasp. I've never thrown one til today. I got one in my misprint box from black Friday. Finally had a chance to throw it today. All the holes I threw it on I birdie and buzzed the tower on one basket coming inches away from a ace. This thing just rips out of my hand like no disc before. Definitely kicking the buzzz os out of the bag for my z wasp.
you saw the light

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
76 Disc, OOP, PFN, FR, SE, & throwers:Bullet Aviar DGA Buzzz Wasp FR-P2 Hornet Escape spahnandsain The Marketplace 16 04-13-2015 01:47 PM
Discraft Throwers - DGCR Discount, Buzzz, Comet, Wasp, Pred, Avenger steinkecm The Marketplace 0 01-19-2015 08:36 PM
New Dx Teebirds, Gummy Leopard/Beast throwers, Wasp Tooled Buzzz thrower MNThrower The Marketplace 11 01-06-2014 07:49 PM
All sorts: F2s Lat/WS, Z Banger, TI Wasp, Tern, Wasp McBurdy The Marketplace 16 05-05-2013 03:03 PM
pro d wasp, esp wasp, old stamp z wasp - ALL NEW - End Time July 10th 10:00 PM EST Plankeye DGCR Auctions 2 07-10-2012 09:08 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.