Old 11-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.8
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 488 Times in 304 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscoe View Post
I have not thrown one but my Latitude sponsored friend says it flies like a comet without the crappy hand feel.
Hammer throws a Bounty so much and incredibly well.
It replaced his Evidences he used to throw, but he seems to be throwing it more than he did the Evidence.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 11-07-2020, 10:06 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 47 Times in 43 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasissouth View Post
Hammer throws a Bounty so much and incredibly well.
It replaced his Evidences he used to throw, but he seems to be throwing it more than he did the Evidence.
I think next time I go out, i'm going to bag all 3, the Fuse, the Warrant, and the Bounty, and see which one feels best. The Warrant has been my go-to for so long, but with it OOP and me only having 1 backup, I have been sniffin' around for something more sustainable.
Old 11-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 323 Times in 187 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscoe View Post
I have not thrown one but my Latitude sponsored friend says it flies like a comet without the crappy hand feel.
I also wanted to like the Comet, but it is an awkward disc in my hand both FH and BH. I can throw it, I like how it flies, but do not like the grip feel, so I don’t like to throw it.

I like the Truth very well, and the EMac Truth. Not a big fan of the Buzzz- been trying that in place of the truth. The Bounty sounds nice.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 43
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 925 Times in 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerswimmer89 View Post
I think next time I go out, i'm going to bag all 3, the Fuse, the Warrant, and the Bounty, and see which one feels best. The Warrant has been my go-to for so long, but with it OOP and me only having 1 backup, I have been sniffin' around for something more sustainable.
I gave the Warrant a try and just never clicked with it. Wanted something with the same hand feel as my Emac Truths and Evidences, but ended up just sticking with the Tursas as my flippy mold. I do remember the Warrant and Tursas being similar stabilities, basically filling the understable bookend slot. So if the Fuse and Bounty are a touch too stable for your liking, Tursas would be a good recommendation to try out next.

Old 11-10-2020, 02:43 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 323 Times in 187 Posts

I just picked up a Lucid Bounty. It’s like a slower Leopard. Hyzer flips up and either just comes back or flattens out depending on power level. With more familiarity, should be a very nice woods disc.

It’s nothing like a Truth or EMac Truth or Buzzz - either in hand or in flight. The top is very flat, but the edges are very rounded. The rim feels taller than a Comet or Stratus even though the stats say otherwise.

Last edited by seedlings; 11-10-2020 at 02:46 PM.