Old 06-24-2019, 09:20 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 680 Times in 277 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenja View Post
How can the NS2 not be hyped up? It is so good it almost beats my perfect hyzerflip to straight Explorer out of my bag.

Also grabbed an old really beat in C-FD for 8$ and it is amazing, small dome and slightly pearly so my guess is 3rd run? Almost as stable as the NS2...
Looks like a 3rd run, hard to tell from the pics. I would love to get my hands on one of those.

NS2 is really good, much better than the recent C-Line runs for me. Outside of the 2nd run I have never thrown a C-Line I liked. All my S-Lines are more stable than C-Line. Guess I hit the load on a good S-Line run.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2019, 05:55 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 188 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by broomerang View Post
Looks like a 3rd run, hard to tell from the pics. I would love to get my hands on one of those.

NS2 is really good, much better than the recent C-Line runs for me. Outside of the 2nd run I have never thrown a C-Line I liked. All my S-Lines are more stable than C-Line. Guess I hit the load on a good S-Line run.
It is barely pearly and the pearls just looks like scratches on the picture...
Shoulders but almost flat top, must have been really stable fresh since it flies like a perfect FD at this stage.

Since I'm a hyzerflip dominant wooded course player, the NS2 is even more stable than what I would call perfect but with that mild dome it might just be the best feeling speed 7 I ever held. Once beat in enough to get a slight turn on a 350' hyzerflip, I'm quite sure this will be what most wish the NS1 is (I love the NS1 for slow small turnovers).

Old 06-25-2019, 01:18 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.1
Courses Played: 35
Niced 164 Times in 62 Posts

I love the 3rd run. They were the perfect feeling FD's. Just slightly gummy, a nice gradual shoulder, and flew just slightly more overstable than the standard C-FD flight. Stoked that I still have a small stack of them so I don't have to try and hunt down similar feeling/flying replacements!

I'd agree that you probably nabbed one that is right in the sweet spot for flying perfectly.

Niced: (1)