Old 10-02-2019, 12:01 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 176 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
Imagine whining about having a frisbee tournament spoiled for you after the event is over.
where did I do that?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2019, 12:13 PM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 706 Times in 381 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiltTooLong View Post
ACE on hole 1 by Nick Newton.

Looks like people are struggling on hole 3A. Good bit of scoring separation there.

No birdies yet on the gimmicky double mando hole. Plenty of 4s and 5s tho.
Kinda think if you 3 it all four rounds you're gaining on the field.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:24 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 1,507 Times in 861 Posts

OB is Paiges kryptonite and this course have a lot of OB. .

Niced: (2)
Old 10-02-2019, 12:26 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 1,507 Times in 861 Posts

Fun to see a Perfect start for Climo
Old 10-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.5
Courses Played: 126
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 903 Times in 400 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Fun to see a Perfect start for Climo
Did he get an ace?
Old 10-02-2019, 12:46 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 22
Courses Played: 151
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 3,831 Times in 1,581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
OB is Paiges kryptonite and this course have a lot of OB. .
It has a lot of penalty areas. Not all of it is OB.

Eight holes in and Paige has 3 penalties on her card. Hole 1 was likely a hazard penalty, hole 3 likely a missed mando (or possibly another hazard), and hole 6 was almost certainly an OB penalty. 64 players have played at least one hole so far and there are 110 penalties recorded. So it would seem that she's just about average in the penalties department so far.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:08 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 36.6
Courses Played: 248
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,731 Times in 754 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdeforge View Post
funny how you stopped quoting from WebMD just before this part:

holistic medicine also preaches the use of "alternative therapies" which, when it comes to addressing lyme disease, could be very problematic.
You are confusing holistic medicine or philosophy with alternative medicine or treatment. I have been a nurse for over two decades and have treated and taught a holistic approach. Why would any caring individual, not want to exercise all options and plans, to treat the entire individual. To not do so is irresponsible and against evidence based practice in medicine.

Do I think aromatherapy cures Lymes....of course not. Do I think aromatherapy, along with compassionate care, massage, exercise, music, family involvement, a clean environment...AND antibiotics, is better than just antibiotics.....YES.

Old 10-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 176 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4por View Post
You are confusing holistic medicine or philosophy with alternative medicine or treatment. I have been a nurse for over two decades and have treated and taught a holistic approach. Why would any caring individual, not want to exercise all options and plans, to treat the entire individual. To not do so is irresponsible and against evidence based practice in medicine.

Do I think aromatherapy cures Lymes....of course not. Do I think aromatherapy, along with compassionate care, massage, exercise, music, family involvement, a clean environment...AND antibiotics, is better than just antibiotics.....YES.
https://ahha.org/selfhelp-articles/p...stic-medicine/

Quote:
The practice of holistic medicine integrates conventional and alternative therapies to prevent and treat disease, and most importantly, to promote optimal health.
(emphasis mine)
Old 10-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 63 Times in 24 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4por View Post

"...would you recommend the holistic treatment or the antibiotics?"

Reading that and everything else that has been quoted and stated, most would assume his idea of holistic treatment does not include antibiotics. So it's not an AND it's an OR.

Do I think aromatherapy, along with compassionate care, massage, exercise, music, family involvement, and a clean environment is better than just antibiotics......NO.

Niced: (1)

Old 10-02-2019, 01:37 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 38.5
Courses Played: 26
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 183 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davetherocketguy View Post
Ssooooooo we know for a fact that he did NOT see a doctor and that the folks at Langlois didn't advise him to do so?

Gotta love DGCR speculation.

Anyways, we don't know all the facts. Yes, it appears he isn't getting it treated by a doctor specializing in lyme but glancing over that Langlois site it does not appear they're the kind of place that would try to tackle something like lyme. Unless I missed it I don't think lyme is even mentioned anywhere on that site. I'll reserve judgement on his actions until I know all the facts and I'm pretty sure we don't right now.

-Dave
I'll simply reserve judging him at all.

Niced: (1)