Old 08-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 709 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
But those flippy putter lines are money though.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
That was the Omega SS. It's staying in the bag for throwing duties. I picked up an ET Omega along with some JLS last week. The ET Omega was just an experiment and it didn't work out.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2019, 10:12 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 16
Niced 41 Times in 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by broomerang View Post
they float out of your hand a little more. Just like the color glow batch done for the imperial eagle 2.

I'm trying to work the new off 2 of them right now (stock run glow p-line) to see if the weird release issues I'm having goes away. They don't come out of my hand as clean as a normal stiff p-line but I like the extra float. I had the exact same problem with the imperial eagles.

I even picked up an ET Omega to test, it didn't last 10 putts before the old trusty worked in p-line was being reached for.
The two imperial eagles I have feel a little more tacky than my seasoned p-lines. I decided to not even both practicing with them until the weather cools down. The tack and extra glide may be perfect for that.

Old 08-01-2019, 10:18 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 709 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemisClydFr0g View Post
The two imperial eagles I have feel a little more tacky than my seasoned p-lines. I decided to not even both practicing with them until the weather cools down. The tack and extra glide may be perfect for that.
sorry yes, the stock run isn't as tacky as the color glow. Which is why I was excited to try them however I'm having the same release issue. I don't have this issue with the soft p-line so I think that the nose is slightly different on these glow runs and that is bothering me. I have always had a hard time with consistent releases on any putter until I found the p-line P2 (now known as stiff p-line).