Old 06-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::

Years Playing: 17.9
Courses Played: 41
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 743 Times in 423 Posts

Held a bunch, only thrown one. Love the plastic (Z/Champ fan) and it threw like a worn in Buzzz already. Not beat by any means, just not "new max weight glo Z" stability or anything. Forget why I got rid of it . . .
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2018, 10:20 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 47
Niced 33 Times in 22 Posts

Instantly my Biz Z became my go-to in the woods. Straight thrower with a soft consistent fade at the end. It holds lines beautifully. I'm excited to see what it becomes while getting worn.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 2
Niced 557 Times in 359 Posts

Has anyone else noticed that some Buzzzes come with a serious underbite? That is to say, that the bottom half of the mold protrudes past the top half by something like .5mm on one side? It creates a little shelf that terminates in a right angle at the PLH. Among buzzzes I own, the shelf is present on a couple of Z, a bigZ, and both my SSs. On the other hand, my Ti and ESP FLX both fit perfectly, top and bottom parts with no shelf.

What is the deal here, sloppy molding?
Old 06-11-2018, 04:36 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 603 Times in 443 Posts

I love the Buzzz - funny story I have as glow Z buzz that was super stable/slight OS for a long time, and just this past weekend I was out and totally blitzed a tree. (granted it was already losing some significant stability) next few throws went straight, then a late hard turnover...it was weird....but oddly I prepared for it, then parked a few holes with a nice late turnover shot. I am getting a new Glow Z Buzzz- ive never been one to cycle that much but lately I'm baggin multiples and the Buzz will likely be another combo - Worn Z Buzzes are great, but I wish they had a Buzzz slightly OS to be a spot between the Buzzz and OS ----I use an MD4 right now and basically THATS IT. so no complaints. but beat buzz turnover shots are cool

Niced: (1)
Old 08-23-2018, 11:58 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 12
Niced 1,087 Times in 575 Posts

Kinda tired of all the yammering on the Roc thread so it's time for some Buzzz love.....

So don't tell the folks on the Comet and Wasp threads, but I've dropped both of them in favor of a couple of Buzzzez. Both used bin finds that I've had for a while - a 2017 LE Liberty Buzzz that flies like a Buzzz, straight with a slight fade. Love the sparkle Z plastic, firm, opaque and grippy. The other is a 2013 tourney stamp ESP that's been beat slightly understable. I REALLY love the buttery beat ESP plastic and this sucker has some glide.

Throwing a DGA Quake for more OS stuff and pretty happy with my mid setup for now. Still take my Comets out for field work occasionally, might put one back in the bag once I become worthy.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:05 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.7
Courses Played: 32
Niced 668 Times in 406 Posts

Almost feels unnecessary to chime in on a Buzzz thread. We all know how great they are. Like saying 'hey everyone, I like breathing clean air'. It's a given.

A worked ESP alongside a beefy Glow Z is such a powerful combo. Buzzz forever.

Niced: (2)
Old 08-24-2018, 12:18 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 12
Niced 1,087 Times in 575 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stable View Post
Almost feels unnecessary to chime in on a Buzzz thread. We all know how great they are. Like saying 'hey everyone, I like breathing clean air'. It's a given.

A worked ESP alongside a beefy Glow Z is such a powerful combo. Buzzz forever.
Yeah well......those Roc dudes are talking about it like it's mythical or something. That's just like their opinion, man.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:51 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.7
Courses Played: 16
Niced 193 Times in 104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerdoo View Post
So don't tell the folks on the Comet and Wasp threads, but I've dropped both of them in favor of a couple of Buzzzez.
I heard what you said.

Old 08-24-2018, 03:55 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 21.7
Courses Played: 90
Niced 101 Times in 52 Posts

Have you ever thrown a horrible shot and then say "that was the worst shot of my life", and proceed to throw the same horrible shot a second time. Well I did just that and it resulted in me losing two of my Buzzz's I threw both shots into some deep deep rough off the fairway on a hole. Looked for both for awhile and then gave up and went home. I came back a few days later and looked again and nothing. They hopefully won't be found by someone else. In the fall I might get a better chance to find them because the rough was thick. Purple Nate Doss Ti Buzzz and blue ESP Buzzz I miss you already. I did put in a two color stamped Ti and Swirly ESP to replace them and so far I find I throw the ESP most of the time.

Old 08-24-2018, 10:12 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 223
Niced 2,173 Times in 1,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmatt17073 View Post
Have you ever thrown a horrible shot and then say "that was the worst shot of my life", and proceed to throw the same horrible shot a second time. Well I did just that and it resulted in me losing two of my Buzzz's I threw both shots into some deep deep rough off the fairway on a hole. Looked for both for awhile and then gave up and went home. I came back a few days later and looked again and nothing. They hopefully won't be found by someone else. In the fall I might get a better chance to find them because the rough was thick. Purple Nate Doss Ti Buzzz and blue ESP Buzzz I miss you already. I did put in a two color stamped Ti and Swirly ESP to replace them and so far I find I throw the ESP most of the time.
ive done this a few times nothing like doubling down on some pain