Old Today, 09:36 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 414
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 39 Times in 22 Posts

I'm glad I'm not a famous disc golfer with the way I move around for work. Maybe she found what is paradise to her and moved there?

Being an engineer with upper management responsibilities, the rumor mill gets ridiculous with who's dating who and such. So, I can relate to the invasion of personal life. It's dangerous wearing khakis!

I had one interaction with her at the Idlewild Open while spotting on hole 16. She was having a bad day. Her tee shot went OB early and would have been in bounds if not for the tall grass knocking it down and keeping it a couple of inches OB never crossing back inbounds. Felt bad for her as I've experienced the same thing on that hole. She didn't look to be having much fun but was still pleasant in her interaction with me. In fact, all of the women appeared to have great attitudes.
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 10:10 AM
.:Hall of Fame Member:.

Years Playing: 28.8
Courses Played: 654
Niced 407 Times in 235 Posts

Catrina is from SW Minnesota and presumably still has family in or near Pipestone, MN.
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 414
Niced 39 Times in 22 Posts

I just changed the location of my PDGA profile to Owensburg, Indiana. Let the rumors begin.

Old Today, 05:11 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 24 Times in 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshhyzer View Post
Well, I was getting cash out of the ATM, turned around, and she told me to get out of the way. Matter fact, she's just not a pleasant person. Her cheating on Paul doesn't really add to the sweet innocent girl people are trying to say she is, either.

I can only WISH that things like this would happen to me! LOL Her day would not have ended well if that were me in your position.
Old Today, 05:40 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 8
Niced 623 Times in 502 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGStein View Post
Does anyone have any info as to why Catrina moved to Pipestone, MN? Is she not with Paul anymore? If so, why?
Dunno why she moved, but I hope it helps lead to a great 2018 season for her.
Old Today, 07:03 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 13.7
Courses Played: 60
Niced 56 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGStein View Post
Does anyone have any info as to why Catrina moved to Pipestone, MN? Is she not with Paul anymore? If so, why?
I'll bite. The word round the rumor mill over the last few years has been that her and Paul were a little rocky. They did not travel together full time together last year and rumor was they had reconciled after a near split, so maybe the rockiness returned and enough was enough. That's the best gossip column I got. On a similar note Cam and Leslie Todd also now have different locations on their PDGA pages. Who knows the story there?
Old Today, 07:33 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 134
Niced 627 Times in 457 Posts

So there is a chance... Hi Cat!
Old Today, 07:48 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 22.1
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 22 Times in 12 Posts

I wanted to post a Lloyd Christmas meme here, but idk how to add a pic on my phone without having to DL the file

Niced: (1)

Old Today, 11:10 PM

Years Playing: 22.7
Courses Played: 92
Niced 6 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtripstuff View Post
I think that's pretty personal and if people don't know what's going on maybe that's because it's personal, and she/they don't want their business spread around.
I agree, it is personal. But some people do know what's going on. And she is also a professional athlete. So, to some degree, her personal life becomes exposed. I'm not trying to start rumors. Just curious like most people who follow athletes or people they admire.

As far as how Catrina conducts herself during a competitive tournament, I can relate. Just because someone isn't smiling all the time, doesn't mean they're pissed off at the world and hate everybody. To me, she looks like a focused competitor that wants to perform at a high level. I really enjoy watching her play.
The couple encounters that I have had with her were all positive. I have nothing negative to say.

I hope she is in the top 2 or 3 at every tournament this year.