Old 06-15-2018, 10:22 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 42
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,767 Times in 818 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddyboots View Post
I'd like to know more about the bolded part if you have facts to support it.
Good luck with that...
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 06-15-2018, 11:35 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 15.7
Courses Played: 1
Niced 121 Times in 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crd 81 View Post
Moved away from Aftershocks (might go back) and started throwing the Squall. The Squall is such a versatile mold. It might lack predictability in stronger wind, but what it lacks there it makes up elsewhere. For those type of wind shots, I will power down on an Eagle or power up on a Breaker; don't think I'll miss a beat.
I pair the aftershock with the squall because the aftershock can handle the wind better. There is a hole at the local course that gets some head wind that if windy I throw the aftershock and if not the Squall.
Old 06-15-2018, 01:22 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 44
Niced 24 Times in 16 Posts

Love the Breaker. Closest thing to a Champion Classic Roc since Innova stopped production. The most point and shoot disc I have ever thrown, with surprising distance for a small diameter putter

Niced: (1)
Old 06-18-2018, 07:07 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 25
Niced 427 Times in 363 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddyboots View Post
I'd like to know more about the bolded part if you have facts to support it.
Can't they stopped making it right away and may never have been PDGA legal. I was sure they made it but that could have been a Promise they were going to make a Bangor. Discraft was great at promises they never did for a while in starting in late 2000's to 2018. Liek that promise they were going to make more then just a Z Wasp until recently I had a theory that Discraft was trying to get rid of the mold for the OS Buzz due to Nate Doss being the one who made the Buzz molds the midranges that Discraft still makes other then the Comet.

Old 06-18-2018, 04:34 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 111
Niced 120 Times in 75 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Can't they stopped making it right away and may never have been PDGA legal. I was sure they made it but that could have been a Promise they were going to make a Bangor. Discraft was great at promises they never did for a while in starting in late 2000's to 2018. Liek that promise they were going to make more then just a Z Wasp until recently I had a theory that Discraft was trying to get rid of the mold for the OS Buzz due to Nate Doss being the one who made the Buzz molds the midranges that Discraft still makes other then the Comet.
You seem to have a lot of these. If you stated less of them, and supported them more convincingly, perhaps the rest of us would take you more seriously. Bear in mind that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Niced: (2)