#121  
Old 03-11-2019, 01:22 PM
jo8594 jo8594 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 27
Niced 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default

More of Zach before Idlewild this past year.
https://youtu.be/oDEfKiLD1oU

https://youtu.be/8z26Ofojb2o
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 03-11-2019, 01:35 PM
zgmc's Avatar
zgmc zgmc is online now
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Years Playing: 18.5
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 876
Niced 182 Times in 90 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo8594 View Post
More of Zach before Idlewild this past year.
https://youtu.be/oDEfKiLD1oU

https://youtu.be/8z26Ofojb2o
Zach, Zach, I-Zak, and Joe. wtf.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 03-11-2019, 01:46 PM
brutalbrutus's Avatar
brutalbrutus brutalbrutus is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: the nati
Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 11,625
Niced 5,743 Times in 2,968 Posts
Default

I guess Zac Efron couldn't make it...
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:30 PM
SpikeHyzer SpikeHyzer is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my cubicle...
Years Playing: 17.8
Courses Played: 102
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,001
Niced 237 Times in 112 Posts
Default

Let's not forget about this kid too. Gannon is legit and I think he just turned 13 or 14?! Last fall at the CCC, he absolutely shredded the course with a 1030 rated round. Having played in the same tournament(and very poorly), that is a crazy score for your first time at that course.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:37 PM
ChrisWoj's Avatar
ChrisWoj ChrisWoj is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Years Playing: 15.8
Courses Played: 152
Posts: 1,257
Niced 493 Times in 298 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeHyzer View Post
Let's not forget about this kid too. Gannon is legit and I think he just turned 13 or 14?! Last fall at the CCC, he absolutely shredded the course with a 1030 rated round. Having played in the same tournament(and very poorly), that is a crazy score for your first time at that course.
The generation coming up is going to be absurd. I've been saying it for years now to people around me - the folks saying "Eagle is going to dominate the world of disc golf!" are completely ignoring the fact that Eagle is just the first of a new generation of talent. The sport is already insanely fun to watch at the highest levels - but imagine how rounds are going to look when lead card at every major event is loaded with guys playing at the highest Eagle/Ricky/Paul/Simon levels. The margin for error is going to get so small. I'm loving every moment watching these Isaiahs/Barelas/Arlinghauses/Gannons emerge.

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:39 PM
brutalbrutus's Avatar
brutalbrutus brutalbrutus is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: the nati
Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 11,625
Niced 5,743 Times in 2,968 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWoj View Post
The generation coming up is going to be absurd. I've been saying it for years now to people around me - the folks saying "Eagle is going to dominate the world of disc golf!" are completely ignoring the fact that Eagle is just the first of a new generation of talent. The sport is already insanely fun to watch at the highest levels - but imagine how rounds are going to look when lead card at every major event is loaded with guys playing at the highest Eagle/Ricky/Paul/Simon levels. The margin for error is going to get so small. I'm loving every moment watching these Isaiahs/Barelas/Arlinghauses/Gannons emerge.
...and just think about the dozens(maybe hundreds? who knows with how the game is exploding over there) of young kids in Europe nobody even knows about yet.







...


Last edited by brutalbrutus; 03-11-2019 at 05:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:39 PM
SpikeHyzer SpikeHyzer is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my cubicle...
Years Playing: 17.8
Courses Played: 102
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,001
Niced 237 Times in 112 Posts
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAgjxGXB2Ms
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:53 PM
sidewinder22's Avatar
sidewinder22 sidewinder22 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Creeping Creek DGC
Years Playing: 14.3
Courses Played: 227
Posts: 16,944
Niced 4,109 Times in 2,491 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherDave View Post
There are lots of sports/activities where women get stupidly competitive, like volleyball or dance.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 03-11-2019, 06:06 PM
ChrisWoj's Avatar
ChrisWoj ChrisWoj is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Years Playing: 15.8
Courses Played: 152
Posts: 1,257
Niced 493 Times in 298 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalbrutus View Post
...and just think about the dozens(maybe hundreds? who knows with how the game is exploding over there) of young kids in Europe nobody even knows about yet.







...
This just makes me think of Oscar Stenfelt. Whatever happened to him?

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
 

  #130  
Old 03-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Williskaw Williskaw is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 8
Niced 12 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmiller View Post
Also, I wonder what his natural handedness is...
I would put money on him being naturally righthanded. I throw the same way as him (LHBH/RHFH) and have met several others that have done the same. It usually comes from a baseball background as a right handed baseball swing is very similar to a LHBH. I know personally I can’t throw a baseball, football, etc farther than 50 feet with my left hand even though I disc lefty.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Animal Planet! EagleZT The Marketplace 17 04-29-2012 06:28 PM
My cash $$ for your Dare Devil animal disc Valet74 The Marketplace 1 12-19-2011 09:01 PM
Aquatic Animal Stamps prerube The Marketplace 12 09-25-2011 10:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.