Old 10-14-2020, 10:34 AM

Niced 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default Bag feedback? Somewhat new to disc golf

How’s my bag doing? I try to keep it simple. Only been playing since April. It wasn’t necessarily a goal to be all innova. They’re just abundant where I live.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C6BE50BF-C12B-4198-ABF6-B82B37F0539A.jpg (50.7 KB, 37 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2020, 12:02 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 127 Times in 80 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Vegeta View Post
How’s my bag doing? I try to keep it simple. Only been playing since April. It wasn’t necessarily a goal to be all innova. They’re just abundant where I live.
Looks pretty solid to me! The only thing I don't see is a super understable utility disc, like a road runner or something. But if you don't feel the need for it, it's nothing to worry about. The advice I always give new players is, play and try to take note of when you come to a place where your skill should allow you to execute the shot, but your equipment doesn't. Then look into getting a new disc. The best discs you have are the ones you know.

Old 10-14-2020, 01:12 PM

Niced 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by konza_kid View Post
Looks pretty solid to me! The only thing I don't see is a super understable utility disc, like a road runner or something. But if you don't feel the need for it, it's nothing to worry about. The advice I always give new players is, play and try to take note of when you come to a place where your skill should allow you to execute the shot, but your equipment doesn't. Then look into getting a new disc. The best discs you have are the ones you know.
Thanks. I was actually considering a road runner last night. I found some star plastic ones that were max weight at DSG. I ended up not getting it though because my champ leo3 is under stable enough for my local courses. I can hider flip it to flat and have it ride a long way or toss it on a flat angle and get it to slow turn. I like the way it feels in the hand too.