Old 10-19-2020, 12:32 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 633
Niced 2,755 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
The Closest thing for this that has a single bottle holder is the Innova Discover backpack. It only holds a max of 15-17 discs and has all the points including a small side pocket to fit the keys/wallet as well as a retrieval device in the side pocket opposite the bottle side.
i have that prodigy whatever cheapest backpack bag is and all my discs slide around cuz i carry too little of discs

its too much material and wasted space

couldnt remember if some brand had a slim style bag that would hold like 10 discs

from your other post i have a fade crunch bag and a mvp beaker (i think it is) and a discraft tourney one that needs a strap on (so its not the backpack one) and i have the innova strap ons that are cardboard crap

the innova backpacks all looked too big for ul and too big for how many discs i carry
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2020, 12:33 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 17.4
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,198 Times in 991 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
they better and lighter than the innova cardboard straps
From what I can find the Innova style are not made but the Infinite ones are about the same from the ones I got for my dad for his odd disc bag only a tad better but not much. The ones from Dynamic Disc if still made for the One disc golf bag are a wider version of the Innova cardbord straps.

Niced: (1)
Old 10-19-2020, 12:38 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 525
Niced 1,653 Times in 788 Posts

Why would you ever need a strap on out on the course?

Old 10-19-2020, 12:44 AM

Quote:
i have that prodigy whatever cheapest backpack bag is and all my discs slide around cuz i carry too little of discs

its too much material and wasted space

couldnt remember if some brand had a slim style bag that would hold like 10 discs

from your other post I have a fade crunch bag and a mvp beaker (I think it is) and a discraft tourney one that needs a strap on (so its not the backpack one) and I have the innova strap ones that are cardboard crap

the innova backpacks all looked too big for ul and too big for how many discs i carry
Okay Discraft has an Ace Race bag thing that might be too little for 10 discs, not comfortable despite the discs fitting just fine. The lowest end backpack bag from Innova Discover is not as big as you might think, it is smaller then the Prodigy BP-3 both original and version 2 which is on par with the Dynamic Disc Trooper or the MVP Shuttle. The Innova Discover is only a 15 disc bag that only a few have said they get 17 discs because they use mostly slim discs.

Old 10-19-2020, 01:19 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 24.9
Courses Played: 23
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 470 Times in 246 Posts

I'm still trying to figure out how you would have any control over the disc while piloting an aircraft.

:-/

:-D

Niced: (2)
Old 10-19-2020, 10:19 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 633
Niced 2,755 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Okay Discraft has an Ace Race bag thing that might be too little for 10 discs, not comfortable despite the discs fitting just fine. The lowest end backpack bag from Innova Discover is not as big as you might think, it is smaller then the Prodigy BP-3 both original and version 2 which is on par with the Dynamic Disc Trooper or the MVP Shuttle. The Innova Discover is only a 15 disc bag that only a few have said they get 17 discs because they use mostly slim discs.
that ace race bag looks exactly what im looking for

gggt has them for $15 rn

buuuut the draw strings and straps and overall build looks super cheap on it have you or anyone else on here used it

maybe ill have to peep the discover in person but it looks 1/3 too big for what im looking for

the trooper for sure is too big and the low end prodigy one i have is for sure too big

Old 10-19-2020, 04:56 PM

Quote:
that ace race bag looks exactly what im looking for

gggt has them for $15 rn

buuuut the draw strings and straps and overall build looks super cheap on it have you or anyone else on here used it

maybe ill have to peep the discover in person but it looks 1/3 too big for what im looking for

the trooper for sure is too big and the low end prodigy one i have is for sure too big
I say that there are Velcro attaching comfort item used for seatbelts that are too sharp or for kids, try to get one of those or get the Velcro attaching comfort item made for a single strap on a duffle bag for comfort, just get the fabric ones not the rubber ones for the duffle type. That to me would be the solution for the Ace Race bag.