Old 10-07-2019, 08:36 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 834 Times in 401 Posts
Default InfiniteDiscs online checkout issues

Hey all.

I have been trying to order some discs at InfiniteDiscs, but have been unable to complete the checkout process at their online store. Every time I complete the shipping info screen, it sends me back to the shopping cart.

I emailed InfiniteDiscs, and communicated with Ted, who said that they have new upgraded sofware to prevent duplicate orders, which might have something to do with it. His suggestion was to clear the cache or try a different device. I did both of these things, but with the same results.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problems with InfiniteDiscs checkout process that I am?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2019, 09:20 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 520 Times in 298 Posts

Todd with Infinite

member name Todd@InfiniteDiscs literally posted in the marketplace today about minis on sale. You could shoot him a PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:54 PM
Par Member

Niced 110 Times in 58 Posts

Try a different browser. Browsers can be very weird.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:01 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 413
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 99 Times in 59 Posts

I've ordered a ton of times from infinite. I've never had this issue though. I do get a long running script error pretty much every time I click on select disc though. Not sure if I've ordered since any software updates though.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:31 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateWesternSky View Post
Try a different browser. Browsers can be very weird.

Just tried your suggestion. No change.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:43 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhaley View Post
I've ordered a ton of times from infinite. I've never had this issue though. I do get a long running script error pretty much every time I click on select disc though. Not sure if I've ordered since any software updates though.

I have not experienced the script error that you are referring to. My previous order was less than a month ago, with no difficulties.

I would like to hear from customers that have purchased product from InfiniteDiscs in, say, the last 48 hrs, because that is the time period that I have been unsuccessful in completing an order.

Niced: (1)
Old 10-08-2019, 07:57 AM
Salient/Yikun Groupie

Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 74
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 1,062 Times in 685 Posts

Did one on Friday with no issues, it didn’t apply promo codesat first but I logged out and back in and it was fine.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:16 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose33 View Post
Did one on Friday with no issues, it didn’t apply promo codesat first but I logged out and back in and it was fine.

Okay, so the checkout worked for you on Friday. Ted led me to believe that the software change was very recent.

Could you do me a favor and order a few more Concrete Slabs just to see if the checkout works for you today?
Old 10-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Salient/Yikun Groupie

Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 74
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 1,062 Times in 685 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by swhite View Post
Okay, so the checkout worked for you on Friday. Ted led me to believe that the software change was very recent.

Could you do me a favor and order a few more Concrete Slabs just to see if the checkout works for you today?
Haha if I hadn’t already blew my October disc budget I totally would.

Niced: (1)

Old 10-08-2019, 06:10 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 246 Times in 76 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by swhite View Post
Hey all.

I have been trying to order some discs at InfiniteDiscs, but have been unable to complete the checkout process at their online store. Every time I complete the shipping info screen, it sends me back to the shopping cart.
Hey,

I'm helping to solve this mystery as well, I think I'm onto something. Did you by chance log out and back in at any point during check out? I can replicate this issue by logging out once I've reached the payment screen. If I log back in after that point, I cannot proceed to checkout again until I clear out my entire cart.

If this sounds familiar, let me know, or PM me. I'm working with the developer to get this issue fixed ASAP! Thank you for your patience!

Dylan

Niced: (2)