Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2019, 12:47 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 19.5
Courses Played: 146
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 397 Times in 174 Posts

Any pics of the "backpack"?

The players pack pic (drawing) make it look like an Upper Park Draw. I don't care either way, just curious. Playing in my local AR run by DiscNDat next weekend.
Old 10-16-2019, 01:58 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.5
Courses Played: 131
Niced 734 Times in 326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentCrook View Post

The players pack pic (drawing) make it look like an Upper Park Draw. I don't care either way, just curious. Playing in my local AR run by DiscNDat next weekend.
Shoot was just home on lunch taking some pics, wish I had read this earlier.

Its pretty similar to the Draw you mentioned in my opinion. Havent done much with mine other than take it home and store it. Drawstring top, no internal structure, water bottle pocket and accessory pocket.

Niced: (1)
Old 10-21-2019, 08:09 PM

Niced 9 Times in 7 Posts

Played our race on the 19th. I grabbed a couple 172g. One a solid blue, the other was a swirly two tone purple. The plastic was z- like. There was an active sprinkling rain, and the grass was wet. This plastic was very slippery! ! Tip..bring a dry bag and extra towels.

Back hand: I could get a good slight turn and fade
shot, and a straight up hyzer bomb for an open pin.

Forehand : Was a little flippy when thrown into a light headwind. Worked ok as thumber.
Old 10-22-2019, 03:32 PM

Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentCrook View Post

I will try to remember to take a few pictures of the backpack tonight. But I actually have used it for a few short rounds. The disc pocket can comfortably hold 2 discs, and can be 3 if you are using shallow rim discs (nothing like 3 Rocs or whatever has that kind of profile) but probably like 2 drivers and a putter.

The pouch can easily have a disc or two thrown in, and I carried a long sleeve shirt in the bag with me. So it was a very minimal disc round for what I used the bag for when on a family vacation and I didn't bring the full backpack with me.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:03 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 31
Niced 1,071 Times in 595 Posts

Just ordered a Wildcat off Infinite. 4th disc I ever bought, back in '02, around the time I was starting to get "good" (in relation to my fellow idiot friends, so I was still terrible.) This one's just for the wall.

Old 10-27-2019, 10:36 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 19.5
Courses Played: 146
Niced 397 Times in 174 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDumbPunk85 View Post
I will try to remember to take a few pictures of the backpack tonight. But I actually have used it for a few short rounds. The disc pocket can comfortably hold 2 discs, and can be 3 if you are using shallow rim discs (nothing like 3 Rocs or whatever has that kind of profile) but probably like 2 drivers and a putter.

The pouch can easily have a disc or two thrown in, and I carried a long sleeve shirt in the bag with me. So it was a very minimal disc round for what I used the bag for when on a family vacation and I didn't bring the full backpack with me.
Just got my stuff yesterday. The Backpack is indeed a rebranded Upper Park Draw. Decent little travel bag.