Old 09-24-2019, 02:23 PM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Innova SuperHero Pack Question

I have around 22 discs total in my SuperHero Bag.

The bottom of the bag rounds to the shape of the discs that are sitting in it which is causing the hard plastic bar on the bottom of the bag to flex out and dig into my lower back while carrying the bag.

Anyone else exp anything like this with their SuperHero bag. It was only $80 so I understand the quality isn't going to be perfect but I didn't expect this hard plastic bar to be digging into my back.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 21
Niced 22 Times in 18 Posts

do you have the Uchannel in the bag for the discs to sit in. I usually use a cart but I do have a superhero bag when needed and Ive never felt anything but comfort with this bag

Niced: (1)

Old 10-17-2019, 02:13 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 595 Times in 435 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long View Post
I have around 22 discs total in my SuperHero Bag.

The bottom of the bag rounds to the shape of the discs that are sitting in it which is causing the hard plastic bar on the bottom of the bag to flex out and dig into my lower back while carrying the bag.

Anyone else exp anything like this with their SuperHero bag. It was only $80 so I understand the quality isn't going to be perfect but I didn't expect this hard plastic bar to be digging into my back.
I went to Joann Fabrics and got some cushion foam. I think its 3/4 inch or maybe 1 inch thickness, I used a breadknife to cut the shapes. I put a rectangle on the bottom of the U holder and place the discs on top, holds them all in place REALLY well and removes any rattle or wobble - also makes easier getting in and out, and prevents the bowing out of the bag. Theres a lot to do to improve bags and adding those pads helped me a lot.