Old 06-29-2022, 10:23 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.8
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,164 Times in 576 Posts

I do this all the time when I travel for work. Invaders and Orion LF’s. Idk if I’d go Teebird if I was picking one driver mold, you need something with more turn to carve more lines
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 12:37 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 344
Niced 1,000 Times in 456 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by azplaya25 View Post
I do this all the time when I travel for work. Invaders and Orion LF’s. Idk if I’d go Teebird if I was picking one driver mold, you need something with more turn to carve more lines

true. i bag a teebird and an eagle, i would go eagle for one driver

Niced: (1)
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM

Niced 14 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by azplaya25 View Post
I’ll definitely be curious to see if the straight-ness of the Teebird ends up limiting me and wanting the capability of an s-turn. In the field I’m working on throwing big hyzers and anhyzers with my lighter Teebirds. For curved lines I’m trying flex shots with my most heavy overstable Teebird, anhyzer outta my hand then flexing over for a hyzer finish.

Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 50
Niced 1,372 Times in 785 Posts

If you're only carrying one driver, then Teebird vs s-turn disc (FD, Stag, Leo3, etc) mostly comes down to whether line-shaping or managing wind is more important. When I lived in Nebraska, I never would have been able to play without a straight-to-fade disc in the bag because most rounds were played in 15-20 MPH winds. Now I play a lot in the woods, so being able to throw lazer beam hyzerflips is more important. Just go with whichever stability fits the needs of your local courses.