Old 06-30-2019, 11:29 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 49.9
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 558 Times in 233 Posts

JJ is operating his illegitimate Highbridge Hills course with misappropriated baskets at Lake Superior View Golf Course in Washburn. I just visited their FB page and let them know why I will never play there. Perhaps everyone should do the same. Dont be mean, just explain why you think they should reconsider their deal with a known criminal con artist. Explain how the consequences and repercussions of a barrage of bad reviews can have a devastating effect on a popular golf course.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 07-01-2019, 11:33 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 45
Niced 580 Times in 295 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Crippler View Post
JJ is operating his illegitimate Highbridge Hills course with misappropriated baskets at Lake Superior View Golf Course in Washburn. I just visited their FB page and let them know why I will never play there. Perhaps everyone should do the same. Dont be mean, just explain why you think they should reconsider their deal with a known criminal con artist. Explain how the consequences and repercussions of a barrage of bad reviews can have a devastating effect on a popular golf course.
I don't really see the point in sabotaging what he is doing in Washburn. Why stoop to his level? It's probably better that he is busy with another disc golf course 30 minutes away, otherwise he would be causing even more problems for you at the real Highbridge.

The redesign of Gold and Blueberry is exciting. How many holes are being redesigned? Enough to relist the courses on DGCR?

Old 07-01-2019, 12:02 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 49.9
Courses Played: 52
Niced 558 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Lets hold off on any bad reviews, Ive been talking to LSVGC this morning and they are very concerned about my review and want to talk. Ive pulled my review temporarily until this is resolved. I thinks its a case of Johnnie victimizing yet another business to fill the black hole inside of his non-existant soul. Thanks everyone, the redesign starts today.👍

Old 07-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.1
Niced 209 Times in 98 Posts

Quote:
Let’s hold off on any bad reviews, I’ve been talking to LSVGC this morning and they are very concerned about my review and want to talk. I’ve pulled my review temporarily until this is resolved. I thinks it’s a case of Johnnie victimizing yet another business to fill the black hole inside of his non-existant soul. Thanks everyone, the redesign starts today.��
I'm gonna miss them Blueberry holes, and Gold 12, but it definitely still is exciting. Is MM heading up the design or is Chuck involved too/at all?
Old 07-01-2019, 02:17 PM
.:Hall of Fame Member:.

Years Playing: 30.6
Courses Played: 692
Niced 1,609 Times in 730 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyhilss View Post
I'm gonna miss them Blueberry holes, and Gold 12, but it definitely still is exciting. Is MM heading up the design or is Chuck involved too/at all?
I talked with MM today with ideas for Plan A now, Plan B soon and Plan C longer range.

Old 07-01-2019, 03:24 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.1
Niced 209 Times in 98 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgkdisc View Post
I talked with MM today with ideas for Plan A now, Plan B soon and Plan C longer range.
Cool. I feel this will end up being a blessing in disguise.

Old 07-01-2019, 03:42 PM

Courses Played: 51
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

If I were to come play this weekend, what courses would all be playable?
Old 07-01-2019, 04:15 PM
.:Hall of Fame Member:.

Years Playing: 30.6
Courses Played: 692
Niced 1,609 Times in 730 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickguitarfreak17 View Post
If I were to come play this weekend, what courses would all be playable?
Granite and Woodland Greens are unchanged and playable. Probably need to skip 12 thru 14 on Gold going from 11 pin to 15 tee for good flow but MM will be working for a temporary patch that might provide three temp holes in there for a full 18. Not sure how fast that will happen. Blueberry will have several holes out of commission for awhile which also disrupts the flow. Ask MM for the temp routing on that one if you come to play.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:03 PM
*Still Hiding in Mike C's Closet*

Years Playing: 14.3
Courses Played: 30
Niced 45 Times in 34 Posts

DO NOT start writing bad reviews for Lake Superior View Golf Course in Washburn (where DG course JJ setup), do not hurt their business.. they are probably honest hard working people and dont know exactly what they got themselves into with JJ putting a disc golf course on their property. I know for a fact others have contacted them and explained their experience with JJ already so its totally on them if things don't go well there, they have been warned already.

what an embarrassment for disc golf to the state of Wisconsin, sad to say i live in this state. Glad im moving soon.

Old 07-01-2019, 07:05 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 33
Niced 1,196 Times in 556 Posts

F
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rider View Post
DO NOT start writing bad reviews for Lake Superior View Golf Course in Washburn (where DG course JJ setup), do not hurt their business.. they are probably honest hard working people and dont know exactly what they got themselves into with JJ putting a disc golf course on their property. I know for a fact others have contacted them and explained their experience with JJ already so its totally on them if things don't go well there, they have been warned already.

what an embarrassment for disc golf to the state of Wisconsin, sad to say i live in this state. Glad im moving soon.

Hey, way to focus on a tiny representation of disc golf as a whole in Wisconsin.

This golf course could have done the most basic background check on JJ and found serious red flags from outside the disc golf world.