Old 08-26-2018, 04:41 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.8
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

I find this interesting as I have been very casual for a couple years and the past month or 2, started getting back into it more kind of relaxed and not really caring what I threw or how I threw it. I had nothing set in stone except for a couple staples that I have clutched on while playing casually. My 2 putters, a Roach and a Rhyno; then my ESP Pred and Z Pred. Those are just reliable for specific purposes

Pretty much could throw anything in between those and not see much difference but lately I have started to pick up a preferences. I used to like Leopards and Stingrays for turnover shots but with my backhand losing something to where its not that much better than my forehand, I've been forehanding more for finishing the other direction. Then if I want a lighter finish to the right, I've been favoring a lightly worn Roc and Glo Teebird which are the same discs I use forehand. Teebirds can be a little close to the ESP Pred but I get more distance flat with the Teebird before the fade and a harder more reliable fade on the Preds

So I guess, I went with bookends and filled in the middle. Only exception is distance driver that I do not use a lot and prefer flippy like a Sidewinder or Archangel, then I still use a Flick from time to time as utility but both the driver and utility I could do without.
Sponsored Links