Old 06-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 1,080 Times in 634 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmandragon View Post
I don't think many of us throw Bangers, but the ones whom do, are fanatical about it. I am guessing it is a numbers game and people are simply buying stacks to last until the next premium run. That's what I did last year with the swirly ESP MJ run. My stack should last several years.
But many stores have big stocks of last years Ledgestone moulds left. . and of this years most store have all but Bangers.

So if the other moulds are still on the shelfs after a year. . and Bangers all sold out in a few hours. . .well , make more?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 209 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
But many stores have big stocks of last years Ledgestone moulds left. . and of this years most store have all but Bangers.

So if the other moulds are still on the shelfs after a year. . and Bangers all sold out in a few hours. . .well , make more?
You would think that would be the logical / common sense play. But there are many other molds that continue to fly under the radar without as much love. Discrafts attention is probably still on mcbeths custom designed Disc line too. Im sure once that hype settles down there will be some more variation.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 13
Niced 395 Times in 154 Posts

Which run of Buzzzes is thought to be the most overstable at the moment? I mean the standard Buzzz, as opposed to the Buzzz OS. A couple years ago, it was the Nate Doss Ti version. Not sure anymore.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorseymatt View Post
Which run of Buzzzes is thought to be the most overstable at the moment? I mean the standard Buzzz, as opposed to the Buzzz OS. A couple years ago, it was the Nate Doss Ti version. Not sure anymore.
Of my stock of Buzzzes the Ti Nate Doss, the 180g Glow and the first run McBeth ESP is the most stable

Niced: (1)
Old 06-06-2019, 02:54 PM

Courses Played: 8
Niced 22 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorseymatt View Post
My Z, McBeth ESP, and Nate Doss Ti are all similar in terms of stability. ESP glides slightly more.

Niced: (1)
Old 06-06-2019, 07:03 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 220 Times in 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmandragon View Post
I don't think many of us throw Bangers, but the ones whom do, are fanatical about it. I am guessing it is a numbers game and people are simply buying stacks to last until the next premium run. That's what I did last year with the swirly ESP MJ run. My stack should last several years.
So, if we did a custom run of like, 500 ESP Bangers, you think people would dig that? We've been toying with the idea of working with Discraft to run them and put our own stamp on them, perhaps in the word art style we've been doing with Discraft molds recently.

Old 06-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 788 Times in 376 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitedylan View Post
So, if we did a custom run of like, 500 ESP Bangers, you think people would dig that? We've been toying with the idea of working with Discraft to run them and put our own stamp on them, perhaps in the word art style we've been doing with Discraft molds recently.

Absolutely. I would buy some.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:31 PM
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::

Years Playing: 17.4
Courses Played: 41
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 667 Times in 375 Posts

Quote:
I'm NOT a Banger thrower (love affair years ago).

Yes they would most certainly sell. Do your company a favor
Old 06-06-2019, 10:49 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 950 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Make the entire run in purple and pink hues and put a simple stamp that says F.P.B. on it in block letters....

I would add another 1 or 2 to my stack if you did that.

Niced: (2)

Old 06-07-2019, 02:06 AM
Double Eagle Member

Anyone tryed the new Rubber blend Buzzz? Feel, flight?