#71  
Old 01-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Myke566's Avatar
Myke566 Myke566 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 343
Niced 220 Times in 108 Posts
Default

Anyone else see ricky’s latest Instagram story? Looks like galactic big bead aviars!
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-06-2019, 02:45 PM
DanJon DanJon is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Years Playing: 15.8
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 7,147
Niced 1,228 Times in 576 Posts
Default

So Galactic KC Pro Aviars?
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-06-2019, 06:23 PM
disctildeath disctildeath is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hudson, NC
Years Playing: 12.7
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 594
Niced 50 Times in 29 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockness Monster View Post
I would love him to use the Pig, if only so that we get more plastic options
Used to love the Pro Pig, wasn't so hot on the domier R-Pro ones. I always thought a KC or stiff DX run would be nice if they were flat, and I've heard discs like that can be hard to mold in premium, but if Gateway can do Platinum Devilhawks (like a flat Pig with a big bead) surely Innova could do something other than blizzard champ.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-06-2019, 06:27 PM
tbird888's Avatar
tbird888 tbird888 is offline
Salient Disc Test Team
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Years Playing: 14.9
Courses Played: 214
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 16,639
Niced 1,452 Times in 746 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disctildeath View Post
Used to love the Pro Pig, wasn't so hot on the domier R-Pro ones. I always thought a KC or stiff DX run would be nice if they were flat, and I've heard discs like that can be hard to mold in premium, but if Gateway can do Platinum Devilhawks (like a flat Pig with a big bead) surely Innova could do something other than blizzard champ.
The Stiff R-Pro Pigs on the proshop molded up nice and flat. I'm not the biggest fan of the Thumbtrac, but the plastic is amazing.

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-07-2019, 12:12 AM
swed's Avatar
swed swed is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Courses Played: 2
Posts: 207
Niced 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

The obvious answer is the rhino. Not even sure that innova makes them anymore. Look at what barsby can do with one, only cAn imagine a nice one in Ricky’s hands.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 01-07-2019, 02:34 AM
Jolt Jolt is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,706
Niced 1,582 Times in 906 Posts
Default

PIG ( hard PRO or Blizzard ) skips really nice. . the RHYNO just dont, much more rounded edge on the PIG

I can get some crazy angels by throwing the PIG hard and low and let i skip round corners. . .harder to do with a RHYNO

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 01-07-2019, 11:04 AM
Dire Wolfy's Avatar
Dire Wolfy Dire Wolfy is offline
Still a puppy
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Look Behind you
Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 793
Niced 269 Times in 170 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
The Stiff R-Pro Pigs on the proshop molded up nice and flat. I'm not the biggest fan of the Thumbtrac, but the plastic is amazing.
Really allows you to have grip to be able to rip the thing pretty far, doesn't it?
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-07-2019, 11:05 AM
Dire Wolfy's Avatar
Dire Wolfy Dire Wolfy is offline
Still a puppy
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Look Behind you
Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 793
Niced 269 Times in 170 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaSnapples View Post
Man, the Harp is just such an amazing disc,Maybe Innova will just make a copycat version for him....

Champion innova lyre.

lyre is similar to harp, instrument wise, so it would be a good name for a knockoff

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-08-2019, 06:14 PM
BENFTS's Avatar
BENFTS BENFTS is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Years Playing: 25.8
Courses Played: 102
Posts: 1,653
Niced 37 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
PIG ( hard PRO or Blizzard ) skips really nice. . the RHYNO just dont, much more rounded edge on the PIG

I can get some crazy angels by throwing the PIG hard and low and let i skip round corners. . .harder to do with a RHYNO
Not sure what your Pigs are made out of but I use mine because they absolutely will not skip. I own at least 15 of the stiff Pro Shop Pigs, 10-20 of the OG Pro Pigs, and I even have a Blizz Pig. However none of them are "skipping discs" IMO.

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
 

  #80  
Old 01-09-2019, 06:32 AM
Jolt Jolt is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,706
Niced 1,582 Times in 906 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENFTS View Post
Not sure what your Pigs are made out of but I use mine because they absolutely will not skip. I own at least 15 of the stiff Pro Shop Pigs, 10-20 of the OG Pro Pigs, and I even have a Blizz Pig. However none of them are "skipping discs" IMO.
Intresting..my Blizzard pigs skips like crazy. .i throw them hard and flat it will hit the ground in a 15-30 degree angle and skip hard left
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ricky Wysocki Spike Hyzer Bag Suggestions & Feedback 7 07-07-2015 02:05 AM
Wysocki 2015 In the Bag meyers5j General Disc Golf Chat 59 05-14-2015 01:11 AM
Wysocki leaves Prodigy Stable General Disc Golf Chat 88 02-04-2015 06:22 PM
When Nikko and Wysocki went OB on putt? Ripper General Disc Golf Chat 110 03-06-2013 11:02 AM
wysocki Hyzerbomber Discs 17 03-01-2013 09:22 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.