Old 10-05-2009, 05:58 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 131
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Oklahoma trip last weekend

Man, I was sitting on the couch last thursday and after talking to my best friend and finding out his dad has terminal cancer I decided to take a road trip up there and try to get his mind off of things even if just for a minute. I have never played so much golf in that short of time. I played 8 new courses this weekend. Finally got my course count on here to 100 even though I was already at 100 before because of some courses not listed here. On top of that, we traveled probably 300 miles and played close to 20 rounds all over the place. Didnt sleep much but we had a great time and Im glad I got to help him out a little bit. For those of you reading this I have a couple of course recomendations...Pawhuska for sure! One of my favorite courses ever is Moccasin creek. There are a couple of cool 9 holers in Tulsa along with some great world class 18 holers. I know there isnt much point to this thread but I thought would share some course info and share how much fun I had with one gret friend! And if there is anyone on here that we came across this weekend, thanks for playing, and we will see you again Im sure.
Sponsored Links