Old 08-09-2019, 07:51 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.9
Courses Played: 65
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 106 Times in 78 Posts
Default Finishing the year out locked into this setup.

Mixed in a few more oldies. Wont bag a kaxe for at least short while because it overlaps everything. That said if I were packing super minimal it would replace everything.
Bio:
Open player, who hasn't kept the game up. Skills are mostly there still consistency isn't. Always been a power player, through touch forehand approach has become my most confident shot.

Off the tee I am 70/30 Backhand/FH. My comfortable distance FH has finally reached 300' and I am throwing much fewer BH putter annys which were sort of my signature shot.

To the bag:

Wizards
Nikko and PW's for throwing and Firms for putting until it gets cooler.

K2 Berg almost all approach 80/20 FH

Gilas
Beat in a fossil over Kiss the sky and RFO so I have a fresh fossil and a broken in one for now. Will add either my amber or armor one when the 2nd Fossil beats in.

Comets
MJ and a beat Z.

Buzzz
Not sure if I really need one, comet/buzzz have battled in my bag a long time. When its not in the bag I miss it for certain tweener shots.

The big change:
Teebirds are back. I am throwing them for almost everything. A mix of star and an old beat 11x.

CD2 lost my $ flippy one and the teebirds have taken a lot of CD2 shots. I need a flippy one. Still carrying a RR or a stable S-line I got from Perkins when she

PDs CLine. Maybe add an old beat S line to cover my flippier S-line. Or I may throw some old preds back in.

PD2s. C line, bomber S line and a glow. Messing with a DD3 as a possible replacement for my bombers. Not in love yet but they do go far.

If I am going to be throwing a lot of thumbers I carry an OS Stal. Flies like the preds I thumbed for 10+ years but rounder rim for a smoother release.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links