Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Par Member
Courses Played: 7
Niced 52 Times in 37 Posts

Originally Posted by SD86 View Post
One really nice moment: when Paige's long putt for eagle hit metal, Catrina was jumping up and down, hoping Paige was going to make it. Despite what you've heard about animosity between the two, that was a good of Catrina.
I saw that too. I think she was also right there at the end to congratulate her on her win.

Originally Posted by SD86 View Post
I liked the BlackInkDiscs ad where it starts out looking like an online dating ad, but is really looking for that perfect disc. Had Catrina, Eagle, and Simon in the ad. Like Catrina needs help finding dates, but I digress... Good ad.
That was hilarious. I noticed in the bottom left corner at the beginning, it said “www.frolfersonly.com”. Good stuff.
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
* Ace Member *
Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 80 Times in 41 Posts

Cat's in a much better headspace this season. It's so much fun to watch, even during events when she struggles. I hope she gets the putt back.

Frolfersonly.com is genius. Talked to Juan from Overstable -- apparently he either came up with the concept or did the commercial entirely. Crashed their site the first day when it aired. He's a legit graphic artist for movie studios as his day job, so it doesn't surprise me that he was behind it. One of the most talented dudes in disc golf media.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Double Eagle Member
Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 177
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 129 Times in 87 Posts

Originally Posted by JTacoma03 View Post
via text he told me it was a collision (he wasn't involved) that shut down traffic for a long time. All of the cars were stuck in place until it cleared. I'm assuming it was a pretty bad one, seems like he was sitting there for awhile.
Originally Posted by Bigtex View Post
Word on the street is that it was a 15 car pileup
Quick thinking:

Call your caddy or one of the female or masters players you know (who are already done). Tell him/her, what happened, and you're getting them an Uber from B East to walking distance of where you're stuck. Then the Uber brings him to you, he takes your car and the Uber takes you back to B East.

Just a thought.
Old Today, 01:15 AM
Free at Last
Years Playing: 6.9
Courses Played: 1
Niced 456 Times in 259 Posts

Congrats to Jerm and Paige on their repeat wins.

Old Today, 07:59 AM
Par Member
Years Playing: 28.8
Courses Played: 103
Niced 10 Times in 8 Posts

Waco does weird things to Simon. Two years ago he was too sick to play and this year traffic kept he and his girlfriend from arriving on time. Since they couldn’t make it on time hopefully they got to go sightseeing in Austin.

Congrats to Big Jerm on back to back wins.