Old 07-28-2015, 12:47 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 26.7
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 6 Times in 5 Posts

Update:
My Blizzard Apes have worn to the point that they are no longer capable of handling FH duties. They still have a slot as light weight BH throwers.
I found a well worn Buzzz during a tourney and it replaced the Ti, but I typically reaerve it for tunnel tee box duty. I also pared down my Cyclones to the Z only which is basically my do everything disc < 200' in to the circle

I have added a couple of Trilogy discs and the World goes out a solid '75 more than anything else I throw.

DD
LHFH: Nuke OS; Cryztal Nuke; Force vs PD2; World
LHBH: Bliz Ape (2); Hurricane; Crank; Z-Lite Nuke; Bliz Wraith

FD
LHFH: Flick; Felon
LHBH: QJLS

MIDS
Z-Cyclone; Buzzz; Buzzz OS; Buzzz SS

PUTT
Zone; CryzFLX Banger GT; Soft Envy; Zero-Med Pure
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Par Member

Niced 6 Times in 5 Posts

Force wins... this was a tough choice because my 2nd ever ACE came in May with a PD2, but I can consistently hit my line with the Force whereas the PD2 has that tendency to start tracking left immediately upon release. I am going to wager this was due to retiring the S-Line and replacing it with the C-Line..

On a similar note I am finding that the Worlds I have been trying to replace my HukLab VIP with are simply not stable enough to give me consistent distance and lines. I have tried a TP and a VIP version only to see them carry annies all the way to the ground when I am looking for them to pull out of it and fade back left. That said I have my original TP version in storage that will get a last shot, when I reorganize the bin (I'd rather play Disc Golf), before I kick the mold to the curb - which plastic is most stable for Westside?

I have downsized the bag relatively well since I am not playing the water courses as regularly so the Dragon, Wahoo, Hydra and Floating Ape are out. If I get caught near water the only sure floater I have is the Wraith, which flies US for me.

I do need to put the ESP Nuke (storage) back in the bag as the Cryztal is too uncontrollabe as a BH Headwind Disc. I will attempt to find a similar set up with Forces by adding a CryZtal and an ESP (ebay willing) to my well seaZoned Z.

Old 08-08-2015, 03:02 AM
Par Member

Niced 6 Times in 5 Posts

Leaving for a new job on Sunday... so rushed to reorganize the storage and got the goods!
Bag is back up to the full 26 disc compliment with the Flotilla back in tow. Kicked the Buzzz OS out as I use the Zone on approaches needing an OS presence and made room for a Giant. Back to my original TP World so all should be right (with a nice fade back to the left)

I am bummed because I was about to put a Torrent, an ESP Force and a Ti Force with the Giant in the mix, but they have yet to arrive. So the bag leaves with me and plastic is still en route while only the Giant got here...

DD
LHFH: Nuke OS; Cryztal Nuke; Force; World; Giant
LHBH: Bliz Ape (2); Hurricane; Cryz FLX Crank; ESP Nuke; Z-Lite Nuke; Bliz Wraith: Wahoo

FD
LHFH: Flick; Felon
LHBH: QJLS; Dragon

MIDS
Z-Cyclone; Buzzz; Buzzz SS; Zone

PUTT
CryzFLX Banger GT; Soft Envy; Envy; Hydra