Old 10-29-2018, 05:44 AM

Courses Played: 3
Niced 10 Times in 5 Posts

Very interested to see how this thread goes.

Lucid X or sparkle/any midrange is my vote

Also my favorite color disc is a flag dye. Cool to watch fly and easy to find colors!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2018, 09:17 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 75 Times in 59 Posts

What about a glow harp in base plastic? Maybe bt medium? What’s the best seller, medium hard or soft?

Niced: (2)
Old 10-29-2018, 11:51 AM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 5
Niced 23 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yxebrew View Post
What about a glow harp in base plastic? Maybe bt medium? What’s the best seller, medium hard or soft?
I'm not sure how they would mix glow with base, moonshine is another plastic completely..
I'm sure it's possible...and I say this as having plastic molding as a profession, I'm just not sure it would be cost effective.
But I'd buy a moonshine harp...
And one in Lucid-x.
And an escape in Lucid-x....

Wait I said that all ready..sorry. (not sorry).
Old 10-29-2018, 01:11 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 30
Niced 51 Times in 32 Posts

BT Soft Moonshine Harp

Niced: (1)
Old 10-29-2018, 01:16 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 174 Times in 57 Posts

So- the disc that we ended up running for the VIP Club is the same one that we will release on black Friday (with a different stamp). Since we had to run 1000 we ran two stamps. It's a BT Hard Glow Burst Maiden. You'll be able to pick this up on Black Friday.

Unfortunately we learned that they are reserving Lucid-X for pros only, so after all they won't let us run that (or we probably would have). We've asked if we can run Frost/Snow plastic but we haven't heard back. Would anyone be interested in a Frost/Snow line equivalent Harp? Could be good for winter.

I've heard some requests for Frost Rivers, Saints and the such. It's just really hard to choose since we have to run 1000 of them and don't want to be stuck with too many. But I definitely do appreciate these suggestions- gives us more ideas to work with. Now that the "program" is announced where any company can do this, we might see more interesting things.
Old 10-29-2018, 01:48 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 27
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 591 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitedylan View Post
Unfortunately we learned that they are reserving Lucid-X for pros only, so after all they won't let us run that (or we probably would have). We've asked if we can run Frost/Snow plastic but we haven't heard back. Would anyone be interested in a Frost/Snow line equivalent Harp? Could be good for winter.
Damn, that sucks. But an Elasto Harp? Yeah I'd be interested for sure, especially with a cool design/stamp

Niced: (1)
Old 10-29-2018, 01:51 PM
Salient/Yikun Groupie

Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 68
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 758 Times in 521 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitedylan View Post
So- the disc that we ended up running for the VIP Club is the same one that we will release on black Friday (with a different stamp). Since we had to run 1000 we ran two stamps. It's a BT Hard Glow Burst Maiden. You'll be able to pick this up on Black Friday.

I've heard some requests for Frost Rivers, Saints and the such. It's just really hard to choose since we have to run 1000 of them and don't want to be stuck with too many. But I definitely do appreciate these suggestions- gives us more ideas to work with. Now that the "program" is announced where any company can do this, we might see more interesting things.
The Maiden? Bummer. If you could get a gummy Harp made I’d buy it for sure, maiden...
Probably not.

Niced: (2)

Old 10-29-2018, 07:48 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 75 Times in 59 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas187 View Post
I'm not sure how they would mix glow with base, moonshine is another plastic completely..
I'm sure it's possible...and I say this as having plastic molding as a profession, I'm just not sure it would be cost effective.
But I'd buy a moonshine harp...
And one in Lucid-x.
And an escape in Lucid-x....

Wait I said that all ready..sorry. (not sorry).
Gateway does this with their sureblend/base plastic. One of my favourite wizards is a glow.
It adds cost to whatever plastic you use, so I don’t see how it’s less “cost effective” than using opto and adding glow.