#51  
Old 10-29-2018, 05:44 AM
mojorooks mojorooks is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Courses Played: 3
Posts: 21
Niced 10 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Very interested to see how this thread goes.

Lucid X or sparkle/any midrange is my vote

Also my favorite color disc is a flag dye. Cool to watch fly and easy to find colors!
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-29-2018, 09:17 AM
Yxebrew Yxebrew is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 397
Niced 75 Times in 59 Posts
Default

What about a glow harp in base plastic? Maybe bt medium? What’s the best seller, medium hard or soft?

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-29-2018, 11:51 AM
Leonidas187 Leonidas187 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: River Falls Wisco
Courses Played: 5
Posts: 56
Niced 23 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yxebrew View Post
What about a glow harp in base plastic? Maybe bt medium? What’s the best seller, medium hard or soft?
I'm not sure how they would mix glow with base, moonshine is another plastic completely..
I'm sure it's possible...and I say this as having plastic molding as a profession, I'm just not sure it would be cost effective.
But I'd buy a moonshine harp...
And one in Lucid-x.
And an escape in Lucid-x....

Wait I said that all ready..sorry. (not sorry).
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-29-2018, 01:11 PM
ChefKoolaid ChefKoolaid is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Dayton Oh
Courses Played: 30
Posts: 128
Niced 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default

BT Soft Moonshine Harp

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-29-2018, 01:16 PM
infinitedylan's Avatar
infinitedylan infinitedylan is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Logan, UT
Posts: 73
Niced 174 Times in 57 Posts
Default

So- the disc that we ended up running for the VIP Club is the same one that we will release on black Friday (with a different stamp). Since we had to run 1000 we ran two stamps. It's a BT Hard Glow Burst Maiden. You'll be able to pick this up on Black Friday.

Unfortunately we learned that they are reserving Lucid-X for pros only, so after all they won't let us run that (or we probably would have). We've asked if we can run Frost/Snow plastic but we haven't heard back. Would anyone be interested in a Frost/Snow line equivalent Harp? Could be good for winter.

I've heard some requests for Frost Rivers, Saints and the such. It's just really hard to choose since we have to run 1000 of them and don't want to be stuck with too many. But I definitely do appreciate these suggestions- gives us more ideas to work with. Now that the "program" is announced where any company can do this, we might see more interesting things.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-29-2018, 01:48 PM
GoobyPls's Avatar
GoobyPls GoobyPls is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 27
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,273
Niced 591 Times in 298 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitedylan View Post
Unfortunately we learned that they are reserving Lucid-X for pros only, so after all they won't let us run that (or we probably would have). We've asked if we can run Frost/Snow plastic but we haven't heard back. Would anyone be interested in a Frost/Snow line equivalent Harp? Could be good for winter.
Damn, that sucks. But an Elasto Harp? Yeah I'd be interested for sure, especially with a cool design/stamp

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-29-2018, 01:51 PM
Moose33 Moose33 is offline
Salient/Yikun Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 68
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 4,815
Niced 758 Times in 521 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitedylan View Post
So- the disc that we ended up running for the VIP Club is the same one that we will release on black Friday (with a different stamp). Since we had to run 1000 we ran two stamps. It's a BT Hard Glow Burst Maiden. You'll be able to pick this up on Black Friday.

Unfortunately we learned that they are reserving Lucid-X for pros only, so after all they won't let us run that (or we probably would have). We've asked if we can run Frost/Snow plastic but we haven't heard back. Would anyone be interested in a Frost/Snow line equivalent Harp? Could be good for winter.

I've heard some requests for Frost Rivers, Saints and the such. It's just really hard to choose since we have to run 1000 of them and don't want to be stuck with too many. But I definitely do appreciate these suggestions- gives us more ideas to work with. Now that the "program" is announced where any company can do this, we might see more interesting things.
The Maiden? Bummer. If you could get a gummy Harp made I’d buy it for sure, maiden...
Probably not.

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
 

  #58  
Old 10-29-2018, 07:48 PM
Yxebrew Yxebrew is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 397
Niced 75 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas187 View Post
I'm not sure how they would mix glow with base, moonshine is another plastic completely..
I'm sure it's possible...and I say this as having plastic molding as a profession, I'm just not sure it would be cost effective.
But I'd buy a moonshine harp...
And one in Lucid-x.
And an escape in Lucid-x....

Wait I said that all ready..sorry. (not sorry).
Gateway does this with their sureblend/base plastic. One of my favourite wizards is a glow.
It adds cost to whatever plastic you use, so I don’t see how it’s less “cost effective” than using opto and adding glow.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Black Friday Gottagogottathrow DGCR Sponsors & Vendors 10 11-29-2013 09:33 PM
Disc Golf Values Black Friday? KatanaFrenzy General Disc Golf Chat 4 11-23-2012 07:24 AM
Heard of any disc golf Black Friday deals? wellmanrl Discs 13 11-27-2010 09:35 PM
Black Friday Deals at REVOLUTION Disc Golf dave9921 The Marketplace 0 11-27-2009 08:13 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.