#211  
Old 12-21-2018, 01:49 PM
ArtemisClydFr0g ArtemisClydFr0g is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Courses Played: 15
Posts: 62
Niced 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default

I just got in from putting with a couple soft P-lines. It was windy, but I just wanted to get out and toss these things. I've gotta say they glide like crazy. It's unseasonably warm today, but I'm sure they'll glide less in the cold weather. They feel great, but the wind took them a little too easily when it was gusting. When it died down, I compared them to my relatively fresh D-line and they seemed to have about the same amount of glide. The soft P-lines were a little more stable, but they're also brand new. Definitely less stable than regular P-line. I'll have to get back out there soon on a calmer day.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 12-26-2018, 05:57 AM
Ajo1125 Ajo1125 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 96
Niced 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemisClydFr0g View Post
I just got in from putting with a couple soft P-lines. It was windy, but I just wanted to get out and toss these things. I've gotta say they glide like crazy. It's unseasonably warm today, but I'm sure they'll glide less in the cold weather. They feel great, but the wind took them a little too easily when it was gusting. When it died down, I compared them to my relatively fresh D-line and they seemed to have about the same amount of glide. The soft P-lines were a little more stable, but they're also brand new. Definitely less stable than regular P-line. I'll have to get back out there soon on a calmer day.
Agree with everything but I haven’t thrown regular p line enough to confirm pretty similar to x line all around
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 12-26-2018, 06:10 AM
Ajo1125 Ajo1125 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 96
Niced 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

My girl got me a pretty cool p2 anyone know if there is more of these out there?
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 01-28-2019, 10:31 AM
rusch_bag's Avatar
rusch_bag rusch_bag is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Years Playing: 12.8
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 873
Niced 137 Times in 75 Posts
Default

I have read through this thread and think I know the answers, but can someone tell me how the sky gods and p-line soft fly? I am looking for a fairly overstable p2 and one that is more neutral and I think that is the combo I want to work with once the soft gets broken in a little.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 01-28-2019, 03:32 PM
tylerc's Avatar
tylerc tylerc is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: nc
Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 74
Posts: 1,202
Niced 106 Times in 83 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusch_bag View Post
I have read through this thread and think I know the answers, but can someone tell me how the sky gods and p-line soft fly? I am looking for a fairly overstable p2 and one that is more neutral and I think that is the combo I want to work with once the soft gets broken in a little.
I cant speak from experience but the sky god run flies overstable and the soft p lines are pretty neutral.

If you want a consistent feel you could always throw just p or d lines. Those soft p lines are hard to find, good luck getting one in good shape. My p line is pretty overstable at 280.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 01-31-2019, 09:32 AM
ArtemisClydFr0g ArtemisClydFr0g is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Courses Played: 15
Posts: 62
Niced 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusch_bag View Post
I have read through this thread and think I know the answers, but can someone tell me how the sky gods and p-line soft fly? I am looking for a fairly overstable p2 and one that is more neutral and I think that is the combo I want to work with once the soft gets broken in a little.
Sky gods are definitely the most overstable I've thrown. I have an S-line that I like throwing that's pretty neutral. It doesn't turn over, but stays straight until fading at the very end of the flight. P and soft P-lines are also neutral, but I've putted with them more than I've thrown them. My home course tears up base line plastic unfortunately.
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 02-02-2019, 01:42 PM
ryanwilli7 ryanwilli7 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Urbandale, IA
Courses Played: 13
Posts: 168
Niced 24 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Has anyone tried the glow c-lines? If so, what were your thoughts on them. Soft or firm, overstable?
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 02-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Discracted Discracted is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 11
Niced 5 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwilli7 View Post
Has anyone tried the glow c-lines? If so, what were your thoughts on them. Soft or firm, overstable?
I got one in a mystery box with an astronaut stamp. I haven’t thrown it much cause of the snow but when I went to a gym to throw up shots it seemed to have more turn than my skygod and s line but it definitely still had a solid fade
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 02-04-2019, 01:14 PM
fishballer06 fishballer06 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: PA
Years Playing: 0.9
Courses Played: 15
Posts: 75
Niced 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default

What plastic would you all say has the most glide for the p2?
Reply With Quote
 

  #220  
Old 02-04-2019, 02:49 PM
SD86's Avatar
SD86 SD86 is offline
I Don't Actually Disc Golf
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 7,894
Niced 1,539 Times in 1,197 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishballer06 View Post
What plastic would you all say has the most glide for the p2?
I haven't seen much difference in glide between my P-line, Glow C-line, and S-line P2s.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discmania AndyGottem The Marketplace 0 09-03-2018 07:05 PM
Discmania P3 SD86 Discs 7 03-03-2016 05:23 PM
Three Discmania DinosaurThunder The Marketplace 2 02-25-2016 10:10 AM
Discmania S TD rallyguy The Marketplace 1 02-25-2016 12:15 AM
discmania p2's bsstarnesj The Marketplace 1 11-25-2011 12:23 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.