#211  
Old 02-19-2019, 12:40 PM
MANBURGARLAR's Avatar
MANBURGARLAR MANBURGARLAR is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 343
Niced 158 Times in 101 Posts
Default

The older pop top Z forces that doss, mcbeth, and turner throw are definately one of the more reliably OS forces.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 02-20-2019, 01:46 PM
tylerc's Avatar
tylerc tylerc is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: nc
Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 74
Posts: 1,199
Niced 105 Times in 82 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANBURGARLAR View Post
The older pop top Z forces that doss, mcbeth, and turner throw are definately one of the more reliably OS forces.
These are awesome my buddy has a fair bit. They glide for days and they feel great.
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 02-20-2019, 01:54 PM
ODRB's Avatar
ODRB ODRB is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 130
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 4,200
Niced 1,068 Times in 528 Posts
Default

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You guys.

Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 02-20-2019, 02:10 PM
Lumberjack504's Avatar
Lumberjack504 Lumberjack504 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 23
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 347
Niced 117 Times in 82 Posts
Default

How are the new swirly ESP forces flying? The wind has been strong here the last few weeks and even my beefier destroyers are popping up a bit from hyzer into a strong headwind. I've been eyeing a star xcal or SPD2 for these windy days, but I wouldn't be opposed to one of these swirly beauties.

For reference I max out around 400'
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 02-20-2019, 02:55 PM
slowplastic slowplastic is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,514
Niced 2,100 Times in 1,372 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumberjack504 View Post
How are the new swirly ESP forces flying? The wind has been strong here the last few weeks and even my beefier destroyers are popping up a bit from hyzer into a strong headwind. I've been eyeing a star xcal or SPD2 for these windy days, but I wouldn't be opposed to one of these swirly beauties.

For reference I max out around 400'
I have not thrown a lot of Forces, but if your baseline is needing to go more OS than a Destroyer, then on paper I would always lean toward a PD2.

Forces can turn a bit then hold and be good drivers in wind but I think they turn easier than PD2's...I haven't thrown many Forces though. The XCal also can beat in eventually to hold straighter. If you want hyzer in wind then PD2 is likely better. I haven't thrown enough to know runs/etc. Just they are generally good in wind in my small experience.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 02-20-2019, 03:45 PM
Timthenchant3r Timthenchant3r is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 36
Niced 57 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Anyone know if the Force has ever been made in Z FLX? I really like my drivers flexy, currently using a G-line PD2 for this spot but a Z FLX force could be great.
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 02-20-2019, 03:53 PM
jjmiller jjmiller is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: back in IN
Posts: 396
Niced 232 Times in 139 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timthenchant3r View Post
Anyone know if the Force has ever been made in Z FLX? I really like my drivers flexy, currently using a G-line PD2 for this spot but a Z FLX force could be great.
There was a Ledgestone run a couple/few years back of Sparkle Z FLX Forces. I bought a couple from Marshall Street last year for $7.99 when Discraft was on nobody's radar. I'd imagine that they're sold out, but you might be able to find one somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 02-20-2019, 05:40 PM
MANBURGARLAR's Avatar
MANBURGARLAR MANBURGARLAR is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 343
Niced 158 Times in 101 Posts
Default

There are some Ti FLX forces out there still. Although I have heard they are fairly glideless. My sparkle Z-FLX is very OS. Would fly more stable than a G-PD2.
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 02-20-2019, 07:41 PM
texasissouth's Avatar
texasissouth texasissouth is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Northern Virginia
Years Playing: 4
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 491
Niced 181 Times in 122 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODRB View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You guys.

Reply With Quote
 

  #220  
Old 02-23-2019, 11:12 AM
Jolt Jolt is online now
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 922
Niced 442 Times in 255 Posts
Default

Took all my new FORCEs out to try today:

All 3 Fly dyes 169g flies the same, just straight with a nice controllable fade at the end( and very nice skip )
The normal 172g Z is more OS, but not that much more

The FORCE should be much to OS for my slow arm, but it works . . it even works for my super bad FH, i think iīm just going to use the FORCE and PIG as my FH discs and start to throw them FH a LOT more
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discs you used to bag and love, but then you switched and found a new love ;) ThomasOrion Discs 115 10-01-2015 01:34 PM
Sparkle Force or 1st Run Force around 170g kffreddy The Marketplace 4 02-18-2012 12:49 AM
My new love! cbeckett22 Discs 1 06-14-2011 01:14 PM
Where's the love? craftsman General Disc Golf Chat 33 12-13-2009 05:36 PM
Today I fell in love with a Roc and further in love with a Buzzz A.Mutt General Disc Golf Chat 23 05-23-2009 12:53 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.