Old 07-30-2014, 04:52 PM
Wizard of Plastic Land

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 92
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 9 Times in 7 Posts

Not much faith in Prodigy on here huh? Or is it that it's "cool" to bash them and we've got DG hipsters on our hands? The way I see it, any new products any company wants to put out with new ideas should be welcome, especially with all the talk we see on these forums about growing the sport. If it sucks, they'll either not make money or they'll redesign, but it takes failure to succeed in pretty much anything. Solar powered glowing poles sounds awesome.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2014, 09:37 PM
Verified Jurkface

Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 161
Niced 1,964 Times in 933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtreadwell View Post
Not much faith in Prodigy on here huh? Or is it that it's "cool" to bash them and we've got DG hipsters on our hands? The way I see it, any new products any company wants to put out with new ideas should be welcome, especially with all the talk we see on these forums about growing the sport. If it sucks, they'll either not make money or they'll redesign, but it takes failure to succeed in pretty much anything. Solar powered glowing poles sounds awesome.
We're just taking a piss out of them after their inauspicious beginning. I'm sure Prodigy is doing fine, you can put away your knight's armor now.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:26 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 51 Times in 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtreadwell View Post
I personally hope Prodigy does well, but you hafta admit, leaving out the UV additive and having discs quickly bleach out in the sun (then try to market it as something "special") qualifies for the "Smooth Move, Ex-Lax" award.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:14 AM
Wizard of Plastic Land

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 92
Niced 9 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherDave View Post
We're just taking a piss out of them after their inauspicious beginning. I'm sure Prodigy is doing fine, you can put away your knight's armor now.
I'm not really crusading here or anything, just taking the sport a little too seriously apparently. On a lighter note, all future crusading will be done in armor properly suited for the internet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bacon.jpg (38.4 KB, 195 views)
Old 07-31-2014, 10:20 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 25
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Two words: Plastic Magnets!
Old 07-31-2014, 10:23 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.6
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by giles View Post
Cool. I've got a Basket collection going and am always happy to hear about a new one coming out.
What a great idea. Damn you.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 6.9
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Im sure its the same green basket seen in the background with their in the bag videos.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:38 PM
Par Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

nikko the worst rep for our sport had input.. will it cry when you chain out? lol
Old 07-31-2014, 07:13 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13
Courses Played: 42
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRaider View Post
nikko the worst rep for our sport had input.. will it cry when you chain out? lol
Nahh, It'll just force you to kick your bag over.

But seriously, People complain all the time about baskets. You hear " Baskets need to be smaller to weed out the bad players" or " Baskets need to be bigger to catch putts better, or " Baskets need a million chains to stop fly through". I welcome any innovation any DG companies are coming out with. Yeah, some might be gimmicky, but whatever. Its not like you have to purchase a Prodigy Basket to play the sport.

Old 08-11-2014, 12:47 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 18
Niced 434 Times in 336 Posts

haha, a lot of these comments are hilarious. but, seriously is there a basket coming or what?