Old 08-05-2015, 06:59 PM

Courses Played: 3
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default looking for good advice on bag

Wanted to share my current bag and hopefully the more experienced people will give some good input. Right now, I want to add a faster driver if I'm ready for it.

S Wizard 175g- love this putter have another one on the way

R-Pro roc stable- don't really like the feel of this disc but I can throw it pretty straight.

DX Roc- fresh only been thrown about 5 times

X Comet- picked this up yesterday, was looking for a beat roc out of the box since mine is fresh guys at the store said this was about the best thing

dx teebird 170g- money disc

champ 12x teebird - way versatile

champion firebird - for the skips and overhand utility shots

polaris ls- can't figure this disc out, picked it up for 8 bucks though

Dx orc - fairly beat

Hoping you guys could direct me to a good distance driver and if the comet is a good beat roc replacement. I throw the roc 285-300 fairly consistently, I throw the tee bird 300-350 and actually hit 380 today on a drive. I hit 400 every once in a wile with the orc.

Thanks for any direction, looking to play tourneys soon if I can get more consistency with my throws, and get out of trouble shots.
Sponsored Links