Old 02-11-2019, 10:20 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 18.8
Niced 527 Times in 236 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphilso1 View Post
...I'm curious why they're on Envies if you were commissioned by Element.
I don't think I ever answered your question; let me fix that.
You are correct, Element released models like the Chromium, Lithium, Iridium, etc. After many production and supply issues, Keith realized is was more fun to focus on custom stamps and let other manufacturers worry about the production logistics. The Element brand is all about custom stamps, clothing, and accessories right now. The disc lineup might return, but it won't be in the next month or two.

Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 02-11-2019, 11:53 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Niced 132 Times in 94 Posts

How can I find these Element stamps on infintediscs? Or where else would I have to look for them?
Old 02-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meillo View Post
How can I find these Element stamps on infintediscs? Or where else would I have to look for them?
Unfortunately they are now mixed in with all the other Envies. After you search for "Envy" on their site, I think there are 15 pages of Envies to look through; the thumbnails will tell you which stamp is on the disc. I wish there was an easy-button for this but I can't see one.

EDIT: Page 9 is where they started for me.

Niced: (2)
Old 02-28-2019, 10:59 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 41 Times in 30 Posts

Thanks Marm. Yes, to answer directly (sorry, haven't been on DGCR in a while)... We stopped manufacturing about 2 years ago I think... but we still love to put work out there, and we do a lot of custom stamping with artists and we do apparel (hats, shirts, sweatshirts, etc). The brand is still going strong, and we didn't feel like we needed to drop the brand as we transitioned out of our direct manufacturing and into more custom work on other established brands. Thanks for the question, and yes - cannot wait to Marm gets some time to create the next Mandala in the series...

Old 02-28-2019, 06:31 PM
Double Eagle Member

Disc Golf United released my Mako3 stamp today. For the first time ever, the Mako3 is now available in KC Pro plastic! It's truly a great mold and a great plastic. I'm hoping y'all think my stamp is great so that it completes the hat trick!

These will only be available at DGU from what I'm told.

Old 03-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 384 Times in 248 Posts

Nice bud, you put together the logo for the name of the disc too? Good stuff
Old 03-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.8
Courses Played: 117
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 435 Times in 189 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmoset View Post
Disc Golf United released my Mako3 stamp today. For the first time ever, the Mako3 is now available in KC Pro plastic! It's truly a great mold and a great plastic. I'm hoping y'all think my stamp is great so that it completes the hat trick!

These will only be available at DGU from what I'm told.

Great work on the disc and the KC Pro plastic! Received my two Mako3's and they are even better looking in person. Cant wait to get out this weekend and take them for a spin.
Old 03-09-2019, 01:02 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexplz View Post
Nice bud, you put together the logo for the name of the disc too? Good stuff
Yes, I designed the wordmark as well. I love typography, though isn't the greatest example. The next disc I post will prove the point a bit better wink wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future_Primitive View Post
Great work on the disc and the KC Pro plastic! Received my two Mako3's and they are even better looking in person. Cant wait to get out this weekend and take them for a spin.
Thanks so much! You just made my day They are great flyers for me. FWIW, HERE is a link to my field practice session with them. I found them to be a very useful stability and, if the Champs are as OS as others say, then a multiple plastic lineup might be a fantastic solution for the midrange lineup. Obviously, a true-OS mid would still be needed, but the rest of the stabilities should be covered with just Mako3s in various plastics.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 384 Times in 248 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmoset View Post
Yes, I designed the wordmark as well. I love typography, though isn't the greatest example. The next disc I post will prove the point a bit better wink wink

Thanks so much! You just made my day They are great flyers for me. FWIW, HERE is a link to my field practice session with them. I found them to be a very useful stability and, if the Champs are as OS as others say, then a multiple plastic lineup might be a fantastic solution for the midrange lineup. Obviously, a true-OS mid would still be needed, but the rest of the stabilities should be covered with just Mako3s in various plastics.
Speaking of beefier champ Mako3s, the Sexton Shootout ones from last year are slightly domey and quite stable for a mako3. Possibly enough difference to bag alongside your KC Mako3s.

Old 03-11-2019, 09:51 PM
Double Eagle Member

MVP asked me to do the stamp for the SE Plasma Motion. This plastic is SPECTACULAR! I'm in love! I wish every plastic could be this beautiful This disc has an iridescent sheen to it which is difficult to capture in-camera. The video which I loaded HERE does a better job than the photo.