Old 04-04-2018, 12:04 PM

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 78
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 4 Times in 3 Posts

The tremor is amazing. If you can play the finesse game, you have to try it. I got a special edition glow tremor in a player's pack, and I'm not sure I've ever thrown a disc so glidey and understable that does not want to flip all the way over and roll. If you don't have a good sidearm, this disc might be your answer. It wants to stand up and start moving right in a hurry, but it floats, and holds the turnover all the way. I wasn't able to get it to hold dead straight without powering way down on a hyzer. Don't be fooled, this isn't a comet, but man oh man, it does what it does so well.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Old 06-24-2018, 07:53 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 16.9
Courses Played: 72
Niced 118 Times in 54 Posts

Can anyone say how it compares to a Fuse?
Old 01-14-2019, 03:37 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 385 Times in 249 Posts

Tremor came in the mail. It's the DGA equivalent to new Ti, and 170-172g. So yeah, flippy! In fact after years, literal years searching for a premium mid that hyzerflips easily off the shelf, this is it. Didn't get a chance to really compare it much to other mids as far as distance goes, but man, this thing delivers on the early turn I've been looking for. Even with my rusty January form, this thing was turning over like a dream.

EDIT: Note that I own and have tried a number of "flippy" mids like the tursas, vertex, meteor, warrant, comet, mako3 (last 2 to a lesser extent obv) and probably a few I'm forgetting, and none have given me the training-wheels brainless easy turnover I'm getting out of this thing. This is the one you want, rusty-armed woods-playing dads!

Niced: (1)
Old 01-17-2019, 11:04 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 15.8
Courses Played: 184
Niced 47 Times in 39 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnleyroad View Post
I got a special edition glow tremor in a player's pack, and I'm not sure I've ever thrown a disc so glidey and understable that does not want to flip all the way over and roll.
I'm bagging a glow Tremor b/c it's a bit more stable, but it's not quite as glidey as the Proline. It's a useful disc in the woods, especially with standstills and uphills.
Old 01-18-2019, 03:18 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 490 Times in 281 Posts

Anyone thrown both the Tremor and Archer and can compare them?

Niced: (1)

Old 02-17-2019, 09:07 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 490 Times in 281 Posts

First throws with the tremor today. . very easy to control, US but not "turns into the ground flippy"
Not as US as my Big-Z STING. . .more like a new Z Archer

Really like it , definitely one of the best US mids out there. . i have tryed most of them. . i own..Warrant, Meteor, Archer, Tursas, Stari, M4, Foxbat to name a few

Need a few more rounds with it against my Archers and Stings. . but i think its going to make the bag