Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Equipment > Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags

View Poll Results: Would you buy a Fusion bag? Especially if you could not buy GB?
Yep! 12 44.44%
No!! How. Could. You? Iím triggered!! 15 55.56%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2018, 11:06 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 17.6
Courses Played: 23
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 35 Times in 18 Posts

You know DoWork. Maybe youíre right.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2018, 04:59 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.7
Courses Played: 110
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 595 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJuanDeLaNooch View Post
Some of you guys keep saying you wouldn’t buy a baglane bag because they copied GB. That’s really kind of a moot point if there is no GB bag to buy wouldn’t you agree? That’s always been my contention with this but I thought I would toss that out there again since colostomy bags are being thrown in now Lol! Don’t hold back man let us hear how you really feel. Bag Lane Fusion Rules!!! What is your preferred colostomy bag by the way? Lol!!
I think it's a bit of a chicken vs. egg thing. Is Gorilla Boy short on capital because of the Baglane ripoffs taking over market share? Or did they just mis-manage their assets back when they did have Simian bags to sell? Perhaps a variety of factors are in play.

I can't blame you personally in this situation. Simians out of stock with no firm future production planned. Alternate option ready to ship.

I also see where the haters are coming from. Can't say for sure if you helped contribute to the continuing troubles of GB. Maybe indirectly.

Also, thanks for the thoughtful reviews! Lots of good, thorough, helpful information in those.

Niced: (1)
Old 09-25-2018, 06:26 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 8
Niced 360 Times in 167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowBot View Post
I think it's a bit of a chicken vs. egg thing. Is Gorilla Boy short on capital because of the Baglane ripoffs taking over market share? Or did they just mis-manage their assets back when they did have Simian bags to sell? Perhaps a variety of factors are in play.

I can't blame you personally in this situation. Simians out of stock with no firm future production planned. Alternate option ready to ship.

I also see where the haters are coming from. Can't say for sure if you helped contribute to the continuing troubles of GB. Maybe indirectly.

Also, thanks for the thoughtful reviews! Lots of good, thorough, helpful information in those.

I see your bull**** detector is broken, here let me help you.

OP came in and ONLY posted a glowing, extensive review about this bag as a customer and player, kept this thread rolling but never posted in other threads- no course reviews, no witty banter, no arguing about anything- which a Bagalane employee has already done once before. This fits the same template to a T. Itís search engine mulching and itís taking advantage of this site to legitimize a pile of garbage created by theft.

Iíd bet $5 his IP would ping in Vegas, but thatís just me sniffing the air.

****ed if I care anymore, yíall buy whatever bag you want. Iím done holding hands and walking people through the parking lot of life.

Niced: (2)
Old 09-25-2018, 06:45 PM
Bogey Member

Talking Yeah

Thanks for the well thought out objective reply.

I gotta say as time goes on and I keep using the Fusion Pro I like it more and more.

Honestly if the owner at Gorilla Boy hadnít given me such an I donít care toned reply Or at least a date or something other than what I got. I would have waited on the Simian. His apathy pushed my decision to buy the Fusion. So if I contributed to his woes thatís a shame and a difference of opinion. I get it on the haters to an extent but money talks and BS walks. Itís just business these days. I donít necessarily like it either but Iím not going to deprive utility over principal. Great Design. Great knockoff. Poor job of trying to capture a customer. Shame on GB for not giving a dam. Perhaps he could of told me something like gee DonJuan I donít have any in stock right now but hereís a coupon for when I do Iím working on it as fast as I can I really appreciate the fact you are willing to spend $260 on my product. But he didnít. He said what equated to take hike.

All the people that hate on Fusion care about GB more than GB. Rather than saying I cared, thatís easy, I actually offered money. So I take the hate with a grain of salt and keep in mind this is the internet.
Disc On My Brothers and Sisters!!!!!

Old 09-25-2018, 06:51 PM
Bogey Member

I have posts in other threads. I have reviews of courses on here since 2012. I just have never been that active on here because some of y’all twist off too easy like now. You sir should get your facts straight before you rant and rave about someone you don’t know. Parking lot of life indeed. I bet you stumble through that lot quite a bit. Why so hatefull?? You’re triggered aren’t you? Sorry I had an opinion different from your own. Like I said maybe you’re right Do Work. Maybe you’re right. Dang it I said I would ignore haters.

Old 09-25-2018, 07:06 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 8
Niced 360 Times in 167 Posts

Bagalane rubs me the wrong way and has pulled some really shady moves here. Stolen from people this community cares about and then blew smoke up everyone’s asses pretending to give an honest review.

If you aren’t in any way connected to Bagalane, hey sorry man. You’d be the first non bagalane employee to do this though, so there’s that. Have a nice day and look both ways in the parking lot! ��
Old 09-25-2018, 07:22 PM
Bogey Member

Default Do Work itís cool man.

Hey Do Work thanks for being a reasonable person. I swear Iím in no way related to BagLane. The whole reason I even posted the review was because when I came here to look before pulling the trigger on the new bag I had not seen a real review of the Fusion. So after I bought it I posted for informational purposes ONLY. I was thinking hey man this is out here. Someone should really review it. So I did. No hard feelings bro. I understand. I will look both ways for sure!! Happy Discing!!

Last edited by DonJuanDeLaNooch; 09-25-2018 at 07:23 PM. Reason: I want to add a picture
Old 09-25-2018, 07:25 PM
Bogey Member

Default Canít post pictures

For some reason I canít post a picture right now but Iíll try again later. Peace.
Old 09-25-2018, 08:05 PM
Bogey Member

Default Here it is

Itís got a dozen or more rounds on it now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B7CC8A2D-24DD-4CD4-B28D-39F8E4B3989D.jpg (120.3 KB, 55 views)

Old 09-26-2018, 11:22 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.7
Courses Played: 110
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 595 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
I see your bull**** detector is broken, here let me help you.

OP came in and ONLY posted a glowing, extensive review about this bag as a customer and player, kept this thread rolling but never posted in other threads- no course reviews, no witty banter, no arguing about anything- which a Bagalane employee has already done once before. This fits the same template to a T. Itís search engine mulching and itís taking advantage of this site to legitimize a pile of garbage created by theft.

Iíd bet $5 his IP would ping in Vegas, but thatís just me sniffing the air.

****ed if I care anymore, yíall buy whatever bag you want. Iím done holding hands and walking people through the parking lot of life.
Dude, MY internet protocol address would ping in Vegas, and I live in Montana.
I'm not buying anything. Just posting on the internet. If nothing else, I'm buying a Ridge to sit on. Provided that Octo's are still sold out.
Just thought there was some useful information. F-me, right? Thanks for the hand-holding, mom.

:FU: