Birdie Member

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

listen to him he owns everything disc golf lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue View Post
So this is based on having owned a GB Kong, Revo Carolina, Lat 64 tour bag, Revo dualpack, Innova's tour bags, Phenix Core. I just purchased a Voodoo Karma bag and it's my favorite. It has the quality of a Revo bag, but not the design short comings (bottle issues, opening to small, and I can't fit all my discs in it).
With the Voodoo I can fit 22 discs in the main compartment and three in the putter pocket and the opening is nice and wide! Also, you don't have to worry about smaller water bottle falling through the bottom of the carrier like the Revo bag. I'll still give Revo the nod for the highest quality in a bag, but Voodoo is sooooo close to Revo in quality. It's a flip of the coin.
I've looked at the Mahal and it's just to much bag for me, but people who have them, have nothing but great things to say about them. It's almost cult like
Go to facebook and search Voodoo and comment or send him a message telling him what bag you want and your email and he will send you all the info you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpletwist View Post
Where did you buy your Voodoo bag?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2011, 07:37 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.7
Courses Played: 124
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 4 Times in 3 Posts

If money was NO object and you could only make ONE dg bag purchase ever (and you could never send it back from defect or warranty, borrow a buddies, buy another, THIS WAS YOUR ONE AND ONLY PURCHASE EVER) I have a feeling many people would narrow their list way down and seriously consider a hand made (in the USA) product. My bag of all bags would be...........the Golf Mahal. I own one, love it, it's durable, impeccable craftsmanship , great design, the yoke is BA, waterproof, expandable and collapsible, storage. Golf Mahal FTW
Old 04-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 9.9
Courses Played: 25
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonDrehle View Post
There are literally 100's of threads on this. Search police not needed this could be a citizens arrest.

It really depends on what you like. Revo Carolina is perfect for me but others might think something else is better.

I believe nothing's better than the Revo Carolina bag. I've tried all Innova bags, and personally... they suck eggs!
Old 04-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 47.8
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anyone know how much the mojo bag is going for?
Old 04-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 38
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpletwist View Post
Where did you buy your Voodoo bag?
Well, it's kind of a funky set up till he gets his site up. You go to the Voodoo Facebook page and tell him what you are interested in, give him an e-maill address or your Facebook page. Then he will send you the info on the bag as well as a price. I used Paypal to wire the money and I got my bag in a few days.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue View Post
Well, it's kind of a funky set up till he gets his site up. You go to the Voodoo Facebook page and tell him what you are interested in, give him an e-maill address or your Facebook page. Then he will send you the info on the bag as well as a price. I used Paypal to wire the money and I got my bag in a few days.

How long did it take for him to ship it?
Old 04-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 38
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cefrolfer View Post
How long did it take for him to ship it?
I got my bag three days after I sent the money, but it came from San Diego. So, pretty close proximity to me.

Last edited by Rescue; 04-08-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok thanks, Do you happen to know how much the mojo bag is?
Old 04-08-2011, 10:02 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 22.8
Courses Played: 130
Niced 163 Times in 86 Posts

I can't justify paying more than $50 for a bag. When the cheaper bags wear out, I get a new one that doesn't smell like it's been sitting in the garage with wet discs in it. But that's just me, I like new stuff. You can't go too cheap though... I will get another Innova Deluxe when my old one wears out. It's only 2 years old. (I have other bags, but the Innova Deluxe is my fav).

Old 04-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Banned

Courses Played: 46
Niced 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eegor View Post
I get a new one that doesn't smell like it's been sitting in the garage with wet discs in it.
uh, my four year old bag doesn't smell like this. The trick is to make the minimum effort to maintain your bag.