Old 09-14-2020, 01:04 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 20.3
Courses Played: 101
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 872 Times in 415 Posts
Default The Biergarten & the Ultra DiscGolfPark in CO

I saw The Biergarten & the Ultra DiscGolfPark online and planned to add it here, but I see someone beat me to it.

I added the course map and a link to the site where I found it, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything more about it? Avery Jenkins designed it, and the Budweiser grounds are always nice.

I can't wait to play this!
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 09-14-2020, 02:27 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 17.4
Courses Played: 200
Niced 267 Times in 131 Posts

I've been checking the NEW Courses tabs recently almost as much as the NEW Threads. I saw that one pop up and thought it looked very interesting. It looks like the area used is about where I thought it would be.

I've thought a couple of times that I had found a new course, went to add it here, but it had already been added. I guess that's a good thing.

I have been able to add a few courses on here recently, some I've played, some I haven't. (Up to Silver medal on those!) I've either heard about them on social media, or went searching on UDisc for courses to play and found them on there. So, I use the data on UDisc to add them here!

If I ever make it out your way, this looks like a fun course to bag, both during the round and after the round!!
Old 09-14-2020, 03:06 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmay5 View Post
I've either heard about them on social media, or went searching on UDisc for courses to play and found them on there. So, I use the data on UDisc to add them here!
I've been doing the same and added a few from Udisc as well. I sent an email to the Budweiser plant in Fort Collins to see if there is any information on when it will reopen.

I'm half tempted to drive up and check out the grounds from the road. There won't be much regarding elevation changes, but the grounds are somewhat wooded from what I remember.

Old 09-30-2020, 06:07 PM

Niced 5 Times in 4 Posts

I'm playing it on Friday, but I have no idea how to review a course. I'm a newb, so it's going to be fun and challenging.

Old 09-30-2020, 07:23 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 17.4
Courses Played: 200
Niced 267 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucker61 View Post
I'm playing it on Friday, but I have no idea how to review a course. I'm a newb, so it's going to be fun and challenging.
I played probably 40 or 50 courses before writing my first review. Read some reviews of courses you know, you should get a feel for what’s important.
Then if you really want to do research, find a reviewer you like, and follow their style, they will be fine with it.

Niced: (2)
Old 09-30-2020, 09:09 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucker61 View Post
So it's open? I know where I'm going this weekend!

Old 09-30-2020, 10:06 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 24.5
Courses Played: 158
Niced 788 Times in 318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanA View Post
So it's open? I know where I'm going this weekend!
Looking forward to your review. Fort Fun is my home town.

Old 09-30-2020, 10:15 PM

Niced 15 Times in 8 Posts

Just so everyone knows and doesn't waste a trip. The course IS NOT open to the public and won't be until sometime next year. There has been 1 two round tournament that was played right after it opened. It was a NADGT event that filled up pretty quickly. That is where the scores from UDISC are coming from. Baskets are not in an and they won't allow people to play.

There is another tournament coming up at the end of October that is invite only to those who received a national championship invite in the state of CO.

With all that being said, it's truly an awesome course that has a ton to offer and plays right around the Clydesdales. Manicured green grass, uniform teepads/baskets and signs. Done by Discgolfpark. Really cool to be able to grab a beer and go out and play/watch or take a seat and chill out with some food. Absolutely worth the trip when it's open.

Just wanted to drop in and try to save people a trip!

Niced: (3)
Old 10-01-2020, 08:54 AM
Eagle Member

^Thanks for the heads-up. I guess I'm going to The Springs this weekend instead.

Old 10-06-2020, 10:54 AM

Niced 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norvelljeff View Post
Just so everyone knows and doesn't waste a trip. The course IS NOT open to the public and won't be until sometime next year. There has been 1 two round tournament that was played right after it opened. It was a NADGT event that filled up pretty quickly. That is where the scores from UDISC are coming from. Baskets are not in an and they won't allow people to play.

There is another tournament coming up at the end of October that is invite only to those who received a national championship invite in the state of CO.

With all that being said, it's truly an awesome course that has a ton to offer and plays right around the Clydesdales. Manicured green grass, uniform teepads/baskets and signs. Done by Discgolfpark. Really cool to be able to grab a beer and go out and play/watch or take a seat and chill out with some food. Absolutely worth the trip when it's open.

Just wanted to drop in and try to save people a trip!
There will be another Fort Collins Fun Disc Golf Friday Fun League play this Friday. Follow their FB page for notifications for sign-up, as slots will be limited.