Old 09-16-2018, 11:50 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 34
Niced 294 Times in 185 Posts

So I keep hearing talk about "that worked in champs vs. chumps", so I'm assuming this was the next one? Can we get some more deets Ian? When, who etc

Sanfran c v. c was a good one, I'd definitley like to see Paige and Ricky partner as champs again. Golden gate is a tough course. Risley is doing better too, there were some very funny parts with Nate and him.

Also, simons routes on this course are so cool. And, hole 11 had the coolest looking drone flight ever
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)

Last edited by @iDiscGolf; 09-16-2018 at 11:52 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:27 AM
Smelling the Shame

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 50
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 7 Times in 6 Posts

That course looks AMAZING. Was it hole 11? The little 191ft par 3 with the snaking creek all the way through it and the domed bridges. I was waiting for a Hobbit to go running accross the screen.

Niced: (1)
Old Today, 09:32 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 51
Niced 679 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iDiscGolf View Post
So I keep hearing talk about "that worked in champs vs. chumps", so I'm assuming this was the next one? Can we get some more deets Ian? When, who etc

Sanfran c v. c was a good one, I'd definitley like to see Paige and Ricky partner as champs again. Golden gate is a tough course. Risley is doing better too, there were some very funny parts with Nate and him.

Also, simons routes on this course are so cool. And, hole 11 had the coolest looking drone flight ever
Simon and Paige, it was great! Nate on solo commentary. Not sure when, got a couple things I need to push out first, but I'll probably drop a rough cut for Patreon folks soon.

Niced: (2)
Old Today, 09:55 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 51
Niced 679 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNichols View Post
That course looks AMAZING. Was it hole 11? The little 191ft par 3 with the snaking creek all the way through it and the domed bridges. I was waiting for a Hobbit to go running accross the screen.
That course is so cool! I only got to play about half of it, but got to watch some great golf on the rest.

Houck killed it on the design. It's an amazing property to work with though. Reminds me of bohart a bit.

Old Today, 02:52 PM
Smelling the Shame

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 50
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 7 Times in 6 Posts

Just noticed that "Joe Dirt" that was mentioned by CCDG in round 2 footage is posting course reviews today of the Prince Edward courses. That is kinda cool.