#1221  
Old 10-28-2020, 05:57 PM
DiscraftThrower DiscraftThrower is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 2
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

All,
I'm clearing out some space and wanted to know what these are worth.
Unless indicated, all have no ink other than the weight on the back rim in small print.
https://imgur.com/a/BxL8Jri

01: Ti Buzzz - used, bronze, 175g, Nate Doss 3x stamp
02: Ti Buzzz - used, gold, 175g, Nate Doss 3x stamp
03: ESP Buzzz - used, Halloween 2018 SuperColor stamp, 171g, signed by Paige Pierce on back
04: Z Challenger - new, 176g, signed by Paige Pierce on back
05: Z Buzzz - new, yellow, 175g, "Golf is Dead" stamp
06: ESP Anax - new, yellow swirl, Paul McBeth 1060 bottom stamp
07: Surge SS - used, tie-dyed, 170g
08: Ti Undertaker - used, orange, 170g, Paul McBeth 4x world champ stamp
09: Z Flash - new, red-orange, 172g
10: Z Flash - new, orange, 172g
11: ESP Pulse - new, orange, 170g
12: ESP Pulse - new, orange, 170g
13: ESP Pulse - new, used, 170g
14: ESP Flick - used, yellow, 148g
15: Z Undertaker - used, peach, 170g, Big Z stamp
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #1222  
Old 10-31-2020, 12:04 PM
Dr. Bogey's Avatar
Dr. Bogey Dr. Bogey is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Central PA
Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 301
Niced 161 Times in 85 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bogey View Post
What are Ching Rocs going for these days?
Anybody?
Reply With Quote
  #1223  
Old 10-31-2020, 01:09 PM
dmbry41 dmbry41 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 11
Niced 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bogey View Post
Anybody?


Ching roc’s are around 70-90 depends on condition


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #1224  
Old 11-03-2020, 08:23 PM
Jerid Jerid is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 4
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Default My recent find

I picked these up from a seller who went to the factory store to pick out a order and found these in a random box. I'm pretty positive that the last time these were made were in 2015 if I'm not mistaken. I know that they just had the xd plus release recently. These are all new and never thrown. PFN and no patent number. Max weight. I have them bag kept. Any info on the price of these?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20201028_151848_01.jpg (99.7 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg PXL_20201103_160954530.jpg (152.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg PXL_20201103_161024896.jpg (36.6 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Jerid; 11-03-2020 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Forgot details
Reply With Quote
  #1225  
Old 11-04-2020, 10:26 AM
dmbry41 dmbry41 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 11
Niced 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerid View Post
I picked these up from a seller who went to the factory store to pick out a order and found these in a random box. I'm pretty positive that the last time these were made were in 2015 if I'm not mistaken. I know that they just had the xd plus release recently. These are all new and never thrown. PFN and no patent number. Max weight. I have them bag kept. Any info on the price of these?


Those are great
If you have any for sale please let me know I would be interested


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #1226  
Old 11-04-2020, 10:58 AM
Jerid Jerid is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 4
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbry41 View Post
Those are great
If you have any for sale please let me know I would be interested


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sold the 2 yellows for $50 so I only have the 2 orange and one white left now

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #1227  
Old 11-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Jay Dub's Avatar
Jay Dub Jay Dub is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SW Ohio
Years Playing: 40.7
Courses Played: 96
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 5,959
Niced 2,514 Times in 961 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Jay Dub
Default

Prodigy First Run D2. I met a younger player that said he can't find these anywhere. What's the price these days? Never thrown 173g.
Reply With Quote
  #1228  
Old 11-09-2020, 08:03 PM
ILUVSMGS18 ILUVSMGS18 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Keeseville, NY
Years Playing: 7.5
Courses Played: 12
Posts: 1,942
Niced 574 Times in 399 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscraftThrower View Post
All,
I'm clearing out some space and wanted to know what these are worth.
Unless indicated, all have no ink other than the weight on the back rim in small print.
https://imgur.com/a/BxL8Jri

01: Ti Buzzz - used, bronze, 175g, Nate Doss 3x stamp
02: Ti Buzzz - used, gold, 175g, Nate Doss 3x stamp
03: ESP Buzzz - used, Halloween 2018 SuperColor stamp, 171g, signed by Paige Pierce on back
04: Z Challenger - new, 176g, signed by Paige Pierce on back
05: Z Buzzz - new, yellow, 175g, "Golf is Dead" stamp
06: ESP Anax - new, yellow swirl, Paul McBeth 1060 bottom stamp
07: Surge SS - used, tie-dyed, 170g
08: Ti Undertaker - used, orange, 170g, Paul McBeth 4x world champ stamp
09: Z Flash - new, red-orange, 172g
10: Z Flash - new, orange, 172g
11: ESP Pulse - new, orange, 170g
12: ESP Pulse - new, orange, 170g
13: ESP Pulse - new, used, 170g
14: ESP Flick - used, yellow, 148g
15: Z Undertaker - used, peach, 170g, Big Z stamp
Those Ti Buzzzes are interesting to me and would be willing to purchase them
Halloween Buzzz would be up to whatever someone is willing to pay (ink, even if a top pro, hurts value)
Challey is the same deal as the Halloween Buzzz
Z Buzzz should be worth at least $20, haven't seen many with that stamp
Anax should be $25-30 maybe a slight bit more
Surge SS could be up to $25, bottom line should be about $15
That Ti Undertaker is likely worth at least $20
Flashes should be at least $25 each, idk exactly as I don't throw or lool for them
Pulses idk, whatever buyers are willing to pay
Flick I'd guess is over $20
Big Z Undertaker is likely about $10-$12
Reply With Quote
  #1229  
Old 11-09-2020, 08:07 PM
Sethamphetamine Sethamphetamine is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: MPLS
Posts: 330
Niced 201 Times in 135 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Dub View Post
Prodigy First Run D2. I met a younger player that said he can't find these anywhere. What's the price these days? Never thrown 173g.
Not much. Maybe 25 to the right person. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but prodigy stuff is niche in most areas of the country. Only a few super valuable molds (X1, Proto M4 kind of)

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
 

  #1230  
Old 11-09-2020, 10:58 PM
DiscraftThrower DiscraftThrower is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 2
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

All discs are sold. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is this disc worth (Part IV)? bcr123psu Discs 5105 07-14-2017 03:01 PM
What is this disc worth? (Part III) bcr123psu Discs 5304 04-14-2013 11:52 PM
What is this disc worth? (Part II) timg Discs 4672 07-18-2012 01:34 AM
Losing Discs - Part of the Game, but NOT part of the Fun Stud Muffin General Disc Golf Chat 47 10-14-2011 05:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.