Old 07-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.6
Niced 254 Times in 126 Posts

LOL
thanks
I am trying to sprint my way through a busy season at work.
I hope to have some news for y'all soon
Sponsored Links

Old 10-24-2017, 01:46 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 55 Times in 49 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalbrutus View Post
Is lightning out of business? if so, I'm surprised someone hasn't bought the molds and starting making some of these in newer plastics. I see some of the older casual golfers still using them fairly often.
Got To Go Got to Throw said they had bought the molds and all the discs from the factory, they were going to start making the discs once a mold ran out.

Old 10-24-2017, 02:29 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 55 Times in 49 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulligan View Post
So I looked it up and the Upshot was approved a year before the Polecat. (2/93 VS 1/94)
Now I kind of want to give an homage to the originator of the disc golf lid even more.
I like where your head is at on this one Aim.
Actually the originator of the Disc Golf Lid was Jan Stroble with the Destiny Discs or original Dynamic Discs it latter got called the Puppy and Super puppy some of the first true disc golf sized discs made in the early 1980's but not legal till 1983 after Wham-O had Kransko buy them out. At that point Kransko did not care that Wham-O had all the power in Disc Golf and Disc Sports. At about that same time DGA started making its own brand of discs to sell as Kransko yanked the molds they were using from DGA and at that point Ed Hendrick basically gave in and finally but barely gave up control of PDGA and about 5 or 6 more discs were legal to use for PDGA events mainly worlds of that year, one was from Discraft, the Sky Pro then made in Canada, both Jan Strobles discs Puppy and Super Puppy, the Wally a disc made in Canada that was popular in Canada, Eagle Aero and the the retooled Aero and the Avair from Innova were also legal.

Niced: (1)