Old 12-03-2018, 05:45 PM
Snowflake

Courses Played: 8
Niced 1,903 Times in 1,428 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeypaws View Post
Been throwing putter-only rounds the last week since the snows hit. Whale shined today, both for throwing and putting. I have a DX one just sitting in the pile of little thrown discs, and it really opened my eyes as to what a fine all-around p&a disc it is.
If you like the Whale but want to try it in Pro plastic, the Infinite Discs MYTH in P-blend is a Pro Whale.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Old 01-19-2019, 06:31 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 3
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 135 Times in 75 Posts

I have a real weakness when it comes to buying putters, I just can't get enough. I usually stick pretty much to one when playing, but during practice I will switch in and out some just to break the monotony. Recently I picked up a XT Whale that I had owned for awhile, and I'm falling in love with this disc. First off it's kind of similar to an Aviar and I'm throwing it very well, but it's the XT plastic that is really impressing me with this disc. This plastic on this disc is tough as nails. I have thrown it a ton and I don't have any dings or gouges at all. This thing may wind up in my bag for awhile!

Old 01-22-2019, 01:04 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 633 Times in 544 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wproct View Post
I have a real weakness when it comes to buying putters, I just can't get enough. I usually stick pretty much to one when playing, but during practice I will switch in and out some just to break the monotony. Recently I picked up a XT Whale that I had owned for awhile, and I'm falling in love with this disc. First off it's kind of similar to an Aviar and I'm throwing it very well, but it's the XT plastic that is really impressing me with this disc. This plastic on this disc is tough as nails. I have thrown it a ton and I don't have any dings or gouges at all. This thing may wind up in my bag for awhile!
Innova now makes a limited production XT Aviar though it is the Big Bead unfortunately, if you wanted the other disc then well a Whale is as close as you are going to get. Yes for an approach to putting putter the XT will hold up, it is like a tougher version of the DX, a version of plastic for those who do not like Pro or R-Pro.