Old 03-26-2019, 01:25 AM

Courses Played: 1
Niced 6 Times in 4 Posts

Just got back to this thread tonight and wow...some people are pretty angry. This is why I mainly read and refrain from posting. It seems like people get butthurt too easily nowadays. I was just curious of opinions on the artwork. Also, I don't think people are douches, dickbags, etc. if they want to buy a few extra and sell them down the road for a little bit of profit. Even if they buy 30-50 a piece, there has never been a shortage of these available to the public, so everyone has a chance to get them. They produce PLENTY of them. It's only common sense to buy a few extra and make a little bit of money down the road, because you never know when you might be in a pinch and need a little bit of extra cash. That's just my 2 cents. I like the artwork in this order favorite to least favorite: 2018, 2016, 2017, 2015, 2019
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2019, 01:47 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 207 Times in 113 Posts

Yeah, people are s***talking in a thread started to talk s***
Old 03-26-2019, 03:38 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 38
Niced 366 Times in 176 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocOn View Post
people get butthurt too easily
Gotta strengthen those glutes then.

Old 03-26-2019, 03:56 AM

Niced 6 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Albatross View Post
Yeah, people are s***talking in a thread started to talk s***
Hahahaha! Constructive criticism of stamp artwork.
Old 03-26-2019, 04:12 AM

Niced 6 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOrion View Post
Don't be a dick and stockpile discs that people WANT to own and THROW --- just to make 10-15$ per disc. its a dick move if you ask me.

and you didn't - but I'm telling you - don't stockpile then sell later, butthole
Haha, I used the word "Collect", not "Stockpile". Jumping to conclusions there and name calling...nice. Btw, people have been collecting and reselling everything since the beginning of time. Also, if some people didn't buy some to put away for resell then others might not ever have a chance to obtain the disc if they started playing after the disc was initially released. Look at Champion Edition for example...someone who started playing last year would never have a chance to get the stuff brand new unless collectors preserved some for them.
Old 03-26-2019, 05:17 AM

Niced 6 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOrion View Post
? 10-15 IS real money --- im saying its not cool to hoard these discs and upcharge people that $ - I don't want to pay 15$ extra for a disc - that IS significant.

I know the seller is thinking making $10 a piece and I get that but its not really cool to do it - IE: I buy out a theater for the premier of a new bullshhitt superhero movie and I charge people 2x the ticket price just to be a dick ----- I guess im done with it - just don't like that when I try to get new **** and im ordering online minutes after they go live that like, all of them are gone and its not a bunch of people getting a few each, its like douchers getting 20+ of them for the sole purpose to FLIP them. and that (which will take me to my original statement) is a dick move.

Oh man, which disc did you not get in time which caused you to become so butthurt? Your movie analogy is hilarious...maybe you meant someone bought 20 tickets so they could stretch their huge hurt butt across an entire theater aisle while your hurt butt only occupied one seat..but you both got to enjoy the same bull$hit superhero movie regardless of how big or hurt your butt was. Were you furious when your friends decided to make more than minimum wage because they were douchers and everyone should be making the exact same amount of money no matter what. What a dick move for having a brain and using it, that's how people are sometimes successful.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:47 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 12
Niced 798 Times in 433 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocOn View Post
What a dick move for having a brain and using it, that's how people are sometimes successful.
I predict that you will become a successful disc tycoon in the future, perhaps even president some day. Pay no attention to the fake news littering this thread.

Niced: (1)
Old 03-26-2019, 09:40 AM
Free at Last

Years Playing: 8.2
Niced 1,054 Times in 537 Posts

Is someone gonna post a pic?

Old 03-26-2019, 10:25 AM
Par Member

Niced 62 Times in 42 Posts

https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/glow...te-sexton.html