Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.1
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 117 Times in 60 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaWayneHester View Post
ZGMC:
Sounds like you visited Park Circle in North Charleston, SC. That has happened several times, always some drunk crack head white guy with no shirt weighing all of 140lbs. Then when I say something back to him.....he responds...."i, dont want trouble dude".
Haha. Maybe that dude moved up here to michigan. Thats the description to a t.. First time ive ever seen him as well...
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 09-08-2018, 03:41 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 22.9
Courses Played: 65
Niced 562 Times in 275 Posts

Complaining about the catchin ability of baskets..

Old 09-08-2018, 09:55 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 8
Niced 436 Times in 197 Posts

Picking up someone else’s disc, not calling the number and just pretending it’s yours.

Makes my blood boil.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:10 AM
<------ [YOUR AD HERE]

Years Playing: 9.9
Courses Played: 220
Niced 155 Times in 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davetherocketguy View Post
Ruh roh...

I think I do this sometimes.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward recovery????
Old 09-08-2018, 02:49 PM

Courses Played: 10
Niced 21 Times in 10 Posts

Playing my home course solo and two visitors from the next state over asked if I'd play with them to show them the course. Of course. We're on hole 6 and someone is walking around with no discs along if we found a blue teebird. We had not. Fast forward to hole 13, one of the guys finds the teebird, announced it and put it in his bag. 10 minutes later i see the guy who lost the disc, now playing another round and i call out to him that we found it. Man, I'll never forget the death stare the guy who found it gave me until he realized there was no way out and conceded that he had to give it back and acted cool about it. Awkward silence for the rest of the round made me kinda feel a bit guilty until they drove away immediately after 18. I'd do it again 10 times out of 10. What's with people?

Old 09-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.1
Courses Played: 29
Niced 117 Times in 60 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Baker View Post
Playing my home course solo and two visitors from the next state over asked if I'd play with them to show them the course. Of course. We're on hole 6 and someone is walking around with no discs along if we found a blue teebird. We had not. Fast forward to hole 13, one of the guys finds the teebird, announced it and put it in his bag. 10 minutes later i see the guy who lost the disc, now playing another round and i call out to him that we found it. Man, I'll never forget the death stare the guy who found it gave me until he realized there was no way out and conceded that he had to give it back and acted cool about it. Awkward silence for the rest of the round made me kinda feel a bit guilty until they drove away immediately after 18. I'd do it again 10 times out of 10. What's with people?
Wow. Those dicks were just gonna steal the guys disc. And then they wouldnt talk for the rest of the round? Thats nuts. Hopefully the dude just felt embarrassed for thinking it was cool just to bag the disc..
Old 09-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 8
Niced 436 Times in 197 Posts

Quote:

I hope they got a tire blowout on the way home and crash their car into a nest of angry bees.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:46 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 67
Niced 652 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
I didn't know Massachusetts bordered Michigan.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 11.1
Courses Played: 27
Niced 90 Times in 23 Posts

I have another one: Noobs who insist on throwing the same stupid overstable high speed driver over and over again. Try to be nice and explain how maybe a different disc would make that particular shot easier and they insist that they just "threw it wrong."

Old 09-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 25
Niced 633 Times in 544 Posts

Buy a bunch of a disc even though it is not oop or about to become that in any way, is a durable clear premium plastic so no cycle is needed, and is not a putter so no need for a bunch of practice discs.