Old 05-09-2013, 10:33 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.1
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 32 Times in 27 Posts

Now that there is more time in with these can people give some further reports?

In comparison to Villain, Sword, Flow, Blitz in terms of rim feel, dome, relative speed, HSS and LSS
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2013, 10:35 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 90
Niced 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManU View Post
Now that there is more time in with these can people give some further reports?

In comparison to Villain, Sword, Flow, Blitz in terms of rim feel, dome, relative speed, HSS and LSS
most overstable --- least overstable (at 400'ish of power)

Villain --- Blitz --- Trespass --- Sword --- Flow
Old 05-09-2013, 10:40 AM
* Ace Member *

Thanks

I've been testing the Blitz for headwind.

Is there overlap with. Blitz and Trespass? Would there be a need to carry both?
There is not much HS turn in a Blitz. Would a heavier Trespass with a touch of hyper achieve a similar flight path? (When throwing in winds)
Old 05-09-2013, 10:43 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 15
Niced 40 Times in 32 Posts

Trespass is going to be less stable than a Blitz for sure. I carry a Villain and a Trespass.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:11 AM
* Ace Member *

Thanks PC

I'm searching for the elusive distance driver that I can throw well.

I get a good rip on my Saints and Stags but poor snap and control off my Bolts, Havocs, and Giants.

These are all in the 2.3-2.4 wing range. Obviously that is too big for me (not the best form and small hands)

So I've been looking at 2.1 wing discs which the Trespass is (although allegedly a speed 12) but a bit more HSS than the 2.2 wing Sword.

I.e. something that I can grip well and throw as well as my Saints but that can yield a bit extra distance.

I also thought of the Starfire but, with all respect to Innova, I just don't really like their discs
Old 05-09-2013, 11:18 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 15
Niced 40 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Thanks PC

I get a good rip on my Saints and Stags but poor snap and control off my Bolts, Havocs, and Giants.

These are all in the 2.3-2.4 wing range. Obviously that is too big for me (not the best form and small hands)

So I've been looking at 2.1 wing discs which the Trespass is (although allegedly a speed 12) but a bit more HSS than the 2.2 wing Sword.

I.e. something that I can grip well and throw as well as my Saints but that can yield a bit extra distance.

I also thought of the Starfire but, with all respect to Innova, I just don't really like their discs
I would highly recommend a Trespass then. Bit more HSS than a Sword, but every bit as long. The Fuzions and Bio Fuzion are a tick more overstable than the Lucid.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:42 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.9
Courses Played: 89
Niced 944 Times in 476 Posts

Quote:
Thanks PC

Might want to check out the Renegade when it comes out (I don't know if it is yet)
Old 05-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorB View Post
Might want to check out the Renegade when it comes out (I don't know if it is yet)
It's out in lucid plastic. 11 5 -1.5 2 I think are the flight numbers. You can find them in biofuzion if you search hard enough online. Try the trepass first I would say manU and then if you want a great compliment to it that is great in a tailwind try the renegade.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:27 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 8.9
Courses Played: 3
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well, three months later the Trespass is my main distance driver. I've also settled on Fuzion plastic - great grip, flex, consistency, and all of the stability of the BioFuzion. After throwing all the plastics for a few months I found that the Lucid is definitely the least stable, followed by the FR Fuzion, and then the 'regular' run Fuzion and BioFuzion is the 'most' stable. I carry two Fuzion Trespass' now - one lighter and beaten in a bit, and one newer and near max weight. At the moment, 'my' ratings for the Fuzion are 12/5/-1/3; in comparison I rate the Sword (TP) as 12/5/-2/2. Neither are my go-to windfighters, but the Trespass can certainly be trusted with more power or less hyzer for a long/straight flight. The glide on the Trespass is pretty amazing for a disc with this much LSS - I haven't seen anyone really max it out, but it's hit the 400ft mark for me on quite a few occasions this spring; massive distance potential.

I would still put the Trespass in the same speed/stability club as a beefy Star Wraith, a Pro Destroyer, and a VIP Sword - with the lower profile of the Sword and a similar 'compact' rim like the Wraith (2.1). All in all, I'm just surprised the mold isn't more popular, but it's a crowded market and pretty fast disc for many arms.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:16 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.2
Courses Played: 175
Niced 116 Times in 72 Posts

Threw the Trespass for the first time today. I am definitely impressed, especially on the lower lines. For the most part I have given up on wide rimmed drivers because I have tremendously more control with my TeeBirds and Leopards and can almost get them out to the same distance; 380 versus 400.

However, I have been giving the Hurricane a try because it is 0.2cm thinner than most drivers in its speed and range category. I have been iffy on the SP but the Pro Line absolutely crushes for me. It is weird but the Pro Lines are actually more stable than the SP, which seems to be the opposite case in almost every other disc.

The Trespass was recommended to me because it also fits in the same stability, range, and speed as the other big boys but is 0.2cm thinner than the Hurricane, or 0.4cm thinner than the Nukes and Cannons. A thinner rim means that I can get more snap into my throws when the disc is level or in a hyzer. I just cannot snap a wide rim driver in a hyzer orientation; I have to throw anhyzer to get any snap behind it. Otherwise I am throwing with just arm strength alone.

When thrown low and level, the Trespass actually seems less stable than my Hurricane but definitely gets more distance than I am expecting. However, when I gave it a little height, it faded out earlier but just as far as the Hurricane.

That almost gives me the impression that both can play side by side in the bag. I am just worried of the overlap.

This was a Lucid Trespass I threw today, but I have a Fuzion and BioFuzion coming in the mail next week; too late to play in the Des Moines Challenge this weekend, but at least I have that Lucid one.