Old 09-11-2019, 09:15 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 22
Courses Played: 76
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 186 Times in 117 Posts

Anyone bag the Sabot?...or am I the only one on here?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2019, 12:36 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10
Courses Played: 45
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 708 Times in 343 Posts

I don’t know anyone bagging a Sabot but I see the Slab (Champ Max) is selling well on Infinite.

Sabot is only available in frontline. Innova must have contracted the Champ Max to Infinite and the Star Max to Millennium.

Niced: (1)
Old 09-19-2019, 08:48 PM

Niced 4 Times in 3 Posts

I have a couple of Nick Hyde pre release and my son has a pre nick hyde and Bradley Williams with just a hyzerbomb bar stamp
Old 04-15-2021, 06:54 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 1,127 Times in 847 Posts
Default Sabot

170g. Bradley Williams model. Well, beef is the word here. This Sabot actually has a fairly nice dome. It glides a little and actually WILL fly flat for a bit before dumping off left.

Problem is, for a speed 11 disc, this thing is super clunky. Very blunt rim, and it doesn't penetrate well. I found the Sabot to be longer than the Machete, and very slightly less overstable.

The Sabot is OK, but it didn't do anything I couldn't get done with a Firebird. The Sabot seemed a hair short. It's a pretty decent overstable disc, and can be pushed very hard without any worries of turning or flipping.

If I had to pick between the Sabot and Machete to make the bag, I'd take the Sabot.

Sabot I threw today I'd rate at 11, 4, 0, 4. Short, though. If you need more distance you'll have to throw an XCal or Ape.

Old 04-15-2021, 10:42 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 0.9
Courses Played: 2
Niced 54 Times in 41 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twmccoy View Post
170g. Bradley Williams model. Well, beef is the word here. This Sabot actually has a fairly nice dome. It glides a little and actually WILL fly flat for a bit before dumping off left.

Problem is, for a speed 11 disc, this thing is super clunky. Very blunt rim, and it doesn't penetrate well. I found the Sabot to be longer than the Machete, and very slightly less overstable.

The Sabot is OK, but it didn't do anything I couldn't get done with a Firebird. The Sabot seemed a hair short. It's a pretty decent overstable disc, and can be pushed very hard without any worries of turning or flipping.

If I had to pick between the Sabot and Machete to make the bag, I'd take the Sabot.

Sabot I threw today I'd rate at 11, 4, 0, 4. Short, though. If you need more distance you'll have to throw an XCal or Ape.
Yeah, you gotta put both cheeks into it but they are super reliable. I don't throw a ton of mad OS stuff but it's good to have something with a nice hard bite in the bag. Great rim for rolling, too.

Niced: (1)