Old 08-19-2018, 02:42 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 922 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericf View Post
I've carried a 2L water bladder in mine. Although I don't fill it all the way full, but nearly. It fits fine and I just run the hose up through the top handle, then down one strap. I works well and I like it for multiple round days. It definitely adds weight, but the bag still carries very well. Hope that helps
Even with a regular Water pack for endurance sports you are not supposed to fill it all the way full, but nearly like to the last line that says the max capacity of the bladder.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2018, 06:48 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 35
Niced 701 Times in 358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Even with a regular Water pack for endurance sports you are not supposed to fill it all the way full, but nearly like to the last line that says the max capacity of the bladder.
My cousin carriers a 1.5L bladder and only fills it 3/4 full. He used to carry a 2L during the 2005 season but prefers a lighter bag. My uncle uses an old army canteen.
Old 08-20-2018, 10:03 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 46
Niced 4,622 Times in 1,938 Posts

I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on the Pinch v2...love the minimalist look of it.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:36 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 15
Niced 468 Times in 285 Posts

I’m thinking of going the other way. Been using a shift for a few years now (slight shift they had at discount a while ago) and have been eying the rebel. I’m a tall man and the rebel looks like it will fit better
Old 08-22-2018, 07:25 PM
* Ace Member *

Pulled the trigger...is the Two Tone Heather Black the solid black bag?
Old 08-22-2018, 11:37 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.8
Courses Played: 16
Niced 198 Times in 107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
two tone heather black would be the light grey bag with the black accents, I assume.

Heather commonly being the light grey with a "textured" look. The photos that most closely resemble the thumbnail image on the store front is what you are looking at.
Old 08-23-2018, 12:07 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 38
Niced 524 Times in 215 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkosk View Post
two tone heather black would be the light grey bag with the black accents, I assume.

Heather commonly being the light grey with a "textured" look. The photos that most closely resemble the thumbnail image on the store front is what you are looking at.
Heather is not a color, but interwoven colors/shades of colors that produce a muted color. Heather gray, for example, is a mix of grays. Heather green would be a mix of greens to produce a muted green (with that "textured" look.) Heather blue would be a mix of blues.

Heather black, I would assume, is some mix of black with a dark gray. If something were labeled "heather black" then it should not be light gray.

Also, the drop down for colors on the website lists both a heather gray and a heather black. I would assume the choice is between the lighter gray and the black, with both being labeled as "heather" colors.

We're just assuming, of course. If the color is a big deal then hearing from Upper Park would be best.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:50 AM
* Ace Member *

Lol I guess I'll see when it shows up
Old 08-24-2018, 03:25 PM
Par Member

Niced 135 Times in 48 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
I wanted it to be more of a two tone black with the Heather but realistically, it looks mostly black. I would say it's not as solid black as the v1 but it in no way is as heathered as the grey.

I'm pumped for them to get here. Between the wider opening and extending the metal stay to the bottom of the back panel, it's even more so become my go-to bag. I even added a little loop on the left side to tuck the end of your long towel in so it doesn't drag on the ground. I can't remember who offered that suggestion in their feedback at the beginning of the year, but your feedback was heard!

Old 08-24-2018, 03:45 PM

Niced 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upper Park Designs View Post
I wanted it to be more of a two tone black with the Heather but realistically, it looks mostly black. I would say it's not as solid black as the v1 but it in no way is as heathered as the grey.

I'm pumped for them to get here. Between the wider opening and extending the metal stay to the bottom of the back panel, it's even more so become my go-to bag. I even added a little loop on the left side to tuck the end of your long towel in so it doesn't drag on the ground. I can't remember who offered that suggestion in their feedback at the beginning of the year, but your feedback was heard!

Is it possible to get a refresh code from my Pinch v1 for the v2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk