Old 03-09-2018, 04:38 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 194 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerswimmer89 View Post
the mercy is beadless from what I've read....what other putter is it most like from some of the other manufacturers? I really liked the feel of my Challenger, but lost it, and have been thinking about picking one of these up if its less OS than the chally
I even forgot to revive this thread as i fell in love with the Mercy.

I really wanted to find myself a single putter mold, almost got stuck with the Sarek but as winter delayed i wanted some baseline putters. Bought Mercy since its almost the same disc and now i have four Sarek to give away to friends...

The Mercy is a fart too stable new for my rather careful putts but as soon as it wears in its quite straight but with a small fade to track for chains. Best part is that it throws amazing, HSS and with respectable glide. It actually does what i wish i could with the Nova, i probably just got better form but it's a damn competent mold.

1 worn Zero medium, 1 fresh zero medium & one (Gold if you want durability) for drives, that's the three putters i carry and i throw putter on 6 tees on my local course.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 03-10-2018, 11:47 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 46 Times in 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenja View Post
I even forgot to revive this thread as i fell in love with the Mercy.

I really wanted to find myself a single putter mold, almost got stuck with the Sarek but as winter delayed i wanted some baseline putters. Bought Mercy since its almost the same disc and now i have four Sarek to give away to friends...

The Mercy is a fart too stable new for my rather careful putts but as soon as it wears in its quite straight but with a small fade to track for chains. Best part is that it throws amazing, HSS and with respectable glide. It actually does what i wish i could with the Nova, i probably just got better form but it's a damn competent mold.

1 worn Zero medium, 1 fresh zero medium & one (Gold if you want durability) for drives, that's the three putters i carry and i throw putter on 6 tees on my local course.
SOOOO, funny you say that, I'm currently putting w/ the Sarek, but I hate the reaction of the disc off the cage or the chastity belt on the top. Definitely excited to get a couple of Mercy's in the bag
Old 03-10-2018, 11:54 AM
Bogey Member

Niced 20 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
SOOOO, funny you say that, I'm currently putting w/ the Sarek, but I hate the reaction of the disc off the cage or the chastity belt on the top. Definitely excited to get a couple of Mercy's in the bag
It looks like they just came out with burst for the mercy as well. Just in time if you're into the burst look.

Niced: (1)
Old 03-10-2018, 12:13 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 46 Times in 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartigan5279 View Post
It looks like they just came out with burst for the mercy as well. Just in time if you're into the burst look.
I ordered a pair of the Medium ones in white. Not a huge fan of the burst look on my putters, but you never know, it may grow on me.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Try throwing them, with enough spin they're straight as Novas...

Quote:
Where?!
Old 03-11-2018, 03:21 AM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Try throwing them, with enough spin they're straight as Novas...

Where?!
I saw some up for sale on the Dynamic Discs website. But it shouldn't be too ling before they are for sale from other retailers as well I would guess.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:38 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
I saw some up for sale on the Dynamic Discs website. But it shouldn't be too ling before they are for sale from other retailers as well I would guess.
Now I'm heartbroken, they sent the first batch of burst Mercy over the Atlantic?
Old 03-12-2018, 07:26 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 849 Times in 408 Posts

Quote:
Now I'm heartbroken, they sent the first batch of burst Mercy over the Atlantic?

Really?! It's about time that we get a Trilogy product before you. I still haven't seen Gold-X Explorers.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:07 PM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Haha I would imagine that retailers in Europe have them. It might just take some digging and research to find out where.

Old 03-14-2018, 04:06 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Haha I would imagine that retailers in Europe have them. It might just take some digging and research to find out where.
No, they haven't been mentioned anywhere. Maybe it was a treat for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swhite View Post
Really?! It's about time that we get a Trilogy product before you. I still haven't seen Gold-X Explorers.
Yes I figured they're compensating for that. Making the sweet blend plastic, less dome and flying like a beat one out of the box, should be in some human rights document to spread those equally through the world.
I would send you one if it wasn't for the high price and high shipping.

Last edited by Nenja; 03-14-2018 at 04:09 AM.