Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Big Hyzer Ergo 2 For Sale

I purchased a custom Ergo 2 (Lime Green and Gray) when they were new for about $250. I used it for only a few months then I hurt my back and stopped playing for awhile. I have recently got back into playing and I am thinking of getting a different pack. I love the Ergo 2 in all aspects except one. The shoulder straps don't quite fit my shoulders very well. This probably wouldn't be a problem for others. The pack is in great condition, it is a little sun faded from use, but still has vibrant color. The only other flaw is that only after two uses some stitching came loose on the top disc support. I am no seamstress, so I just put a safety pin in and it has been holding up perfect for years. I included a close up picture of the loose stitching.

I know this bag is no longer available and is sought after by some people. It is in great condition and comes with its rain cover. I am asking $150. If you are interested, send me a message.

Phil
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6589.jpg (140.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.56.26 PM.jpg (79.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6590.jpg (123.5 KB, 8 views)
Sponsored Links

Old Today, 01:42 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 923 Times in 771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by proberto View Post
I purchased a custom Ergo 2 (Lime Green and Gray) when they were new for about $250. I used it for only a few months then I hurt my back and stopped playing for awhile. I have recently got back into playing and I am thinking of getting a different pack. I love the Ergo 2 in all aspects except one. The shoulder straps don't quite fit my shoulders very well. This probably wouldn't be a problem for others. The pack is in great condition, it is a little sun faded from use, but still has vibrant color. The only other flaw is that only after two uses some stitching came loose on the top disc support. I am no seamstress, so I just put a safety pin in and it has been holding up perfect for years. I included a close up picture of the loose stitching.

I know this bag is no longer available and is sought after by some people. It is in great condition and comes with its rain cover. I am asking $150. If you are interested, send me a message.

Phil
For those interested, not me could you send a picture of the back part so they know what that looks like as they are not made anymore and the site is gone.

Similar packs with better straps are the two Millennium models, just figure out the one for you.

Last edited by Casey 1988; Today at 01:46 AM.