Old 02-14-2017, 02:55 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 49
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 455 Times in 307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Smooth View Post
Chris, from discm sent me two CD2's in swirl. A suggestion of his after talking about what I was trying to find for a competitive slot in my bag.

Great disc but they just didn't make my line up. They were too close to my saints (regular). I suspect this will be the fastest selling disc from their lineup for newbs.

But I have no idea on what to relate the cd2 in the innova line up. Sometimes, I think that we want to itemize, put things in a category to simply are thinking.

So, even though your looking for direct comparisons between innova, and discm actually another manufacture may have a more similar slot to actually place it in.
CD2 is a Thunderbird/Beast love-child in my mind. You can get a bit of turn out of a CD2 at high speed, but nothing as high-speed understable as a Beast, and it's still less LSS than a Thunderbird - like a Beast. So, I tend to think of it as a stabilized Beast. It's my go-to frozen rope driver. My 2.
Sponsored Links