Old 10-26-2017, 10:31 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 7 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfiji View Post
But the big thing is where i can find more flat md2s and md3s and p lines!!?!? Which run is flatter as well?
These have been tricky to locate consistently. C-MD2s do not sell very fast at most retailers. So the good news is that you can find a variety of runs for sale if you look around. The bad news is that because they don't sell that fast, it often takes a while for a retailer to move the discs they have in stock if they are not your preferred run. I'd recommend calling and asking some of the friendlier online shops, and they'll often check what they have in stock and give you a quick rundown.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2017, 12:11 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 22.2
Courses Played: 35
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

The best option is to call the store. Make sure they are as flat as possible and you should do fine. The really domey ones are flightless bricks.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 20 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someth1ng View Post
The best option is to call the store. Make sure they are as flat as possible and you should do fine. The really domey ones are flightless bricks.

Are you still interested in Glow MD3's? I have about 3 or 4 Eagle glows that I would be willing to part with. Also have two lusters and two metal flakes. Just been having more success with a Buzzz and Hornet combo so don't really need the MD3 in between. Let me know if you have any interest. I'm not trying to get full face value for them.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 22.2
Courses Played: 35
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartigan5279 View Post
Are you still interested in Glow MD3's? I have about 3 or 4 Eagle glows that I would be willing to part with. Also have two lusters and two metal flakes. Just been having more success with a Buzzz and Hornet combo so don't really need the MD3 in between. Let me know if you have any interest. I'm not trying to get full face value for them.
Sorry no. I have a bunch now that they produced more... Runs off to adjust signature.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:47 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 20 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someth1ng View Post
Sorry no. I have a bunch now that they produced more... Runs off to adjust signature.
No worries. I'm not in a rush to get rid of them either. Never know if I'll get the urge to try something new when scores aren't going well haha.

Old 10-26-2017, 04:25 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 6
Niced 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartigan5279 View Post
Dude I will take those lusters for you!!!! ASAP