#1  
Old 05-10-2014, 04:54 PM
yokozunapete yokozunapete is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: New Wilmington, PA
Years Playing: 24.1
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 24
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Salient Vein and Backdraft

Have any of the salient testers had a chance to throw the vein or backdraft? How do they fly? Is there a difference in the plastics? How does the cryo firm feel?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Pete
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-10-2014, 05:14 PM
preracing25 preracing25 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hudson, NH
Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 47
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 490
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Nobody has throw it except Chris and some people in SC.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-10-2014, 06:07 PM
SteezeOG's Avatar
SteezeOG SteezeOG is offline
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Emporia KS
Courses Played: 19
Posts: 4,480
Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Interesting names. I don't dislike them but I can't tell if I like them. I guess I see the theme with antidote and vein but how does backdraft fit with either of those or prometheus?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-10-2014, 06:43 PM
JedV's Avatar
JedV JedV is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cascadia
Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 30
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,615
Niced 97 Times in 51 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezeOG View Post
Interesting names. I don't dislike them but I can't tell if I like them. I guess I see the theme with antidote and vein but how does backdraft fit with either of those or prometheus?
Backdraft and Prometheus are titles of films.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-10-2014, 07:08 PM
preracing25 preracing25 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hudson, NH
Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 47
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 490
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Prometheus is the god of fire. All our high speed Drivers are fire related. Backdraft is also a fire term.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-10-2014, 07:35 PM
skizzle34's Avatar
skizzle34 skizzle34 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Detroit, MI
Courses Played: 30
Posts: 861
Niced 45 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Sounds...like salient
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Stevo's Avatar
Stevo Stevo is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 113
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,428
Niced 39 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salient-ScottP View Post
Prometheus is the god of fire. All our high speed Drivers are fire related. Backdraft is also a fire term.
I'm no classical greek scholar, but I'm pretty sure Prometheus was a Titan who stole fire from the gods and gave it to man after Zeus "hid" it from us.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-10-2014, 10:13 PM
preracing25 preracing25 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hudson, NH
Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 47
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 490
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
I'm no classical greek scholar, but I'm pretty sure Prometheus was a Titan who stole fire from the gods and gave it to man after Zeus "hid" it from us.
Your probably right. Are high speed drivers either way are fire themed. Sorry for my short responses guys. Iv been at a race track all day spotting so I am a bit worn down.

Discs started going out Friday afternoon so some reviews should start popping up late next week.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Stevo's Avatar
Stevo Stevo is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 113
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,428
Niced 39 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salient-ScottP View Post
Your probably right. Are high speed drivers either way are fire themed. Sorry for my short responses guys. Iv been at a race track all day spotting so I am a bit worn down.

Discs started going out Friday afternoon so some reviews should start popping up late next week.
Just nitpicking. I actually like the name and it still fits with the fire theme
Reply With Quote
 

  #10  
Old 05-10-2014, 10:36 PM
preracing25 preracing25 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hudson, NH
Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 47
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 490
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Just nitpicking. I actually like the name and it still fits with the fire theme
I know Stevo, I appreciate your help.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.